LA Just kicking shield

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was looking at kicking shields on Dynamicsworld.com and found this: http://dynamicsworld.com/413-10892/Shields

$430.00 seems awfully steep for a kicking shield. I know that an LA Just rep posts here periodically, so I was hoping to get info to sate my curiosity. Is this thing electronic or something? There is no description of it beyond just 'kicking shield.'

Thank you,

Daniel

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah looks like it has some sensor at the bottom left to be connected to a computer. Most likely messuer lbs/sq(in.) or some amount of force. I am sure someone will chime in that is aware of it.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes Daniel they had them at the US Open back in February, they are electronics with a sensor to measure everything in a kick.

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually sounds pretty cool. Not sure that its something that I need at this point, but I could see where a sport TKD team could greatly benefit. Reminds me of Best of the Best! All they need is to have James Earl Jones and the Rhee brothers to endorse it.

Daniel

LaJust

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, we are increasing our line of training products and are introducing both electronic targets for kicking (impact only, no sock sensor in them) which transmit back to our receiver along with the blockers (we have two sizes of them, a small and large) which also have impact sensors in them (again without the sock sensor).

While both those products are compatible with the existing touch screen training system we sell and the electronic competition receiver (the black box with the buttons on top of it used by operators), they also compatible with a new "Mini" receiver (it looks like a big flash drive) which is a fraction of the price of the full competition receiver and includes a personal version of our training software for free (pictured below) which you can use with the Mini Receiver on any Windows laptop or desktop.

0000201.png

This allows us to offer smaller gyms and for serious individual competitors a much lower cost of entry to our training systems through the introduction of the mini receiver and standalone software without having to purchase a competition receiver and our touch screen system while allowing those who have invested in our existing touch screen solution additional devices they can add on.

Jonathan

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LAJUST(jonathan),

is you guys webpage up to date with all your products? . like the shields, nothing listed. The dongle is there. Word of mouth is good, and product presentation at events is great, but sometimes I would like to read a little more about it on your site. and see what else is available.

the training systems are of some interest.... just want more info, like what besides a hogu do you have that can be used for training...

Like can the wetbag setup and the dongle USB reciever work together.

Thanks.

Latest Discussions