KT:Tracy kenpo and Chinese internal Kungfu

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Tracy kenpo and Chinese internal Kungfu
By Philosophy Student - 09-30-2009 07:13 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

I was interested in hearing what you think of the Chinese internal arts (Taich, Xing yi, and Bagua) and if any of you thought they where help ful to your kenpo development.

I have been practicing Xingyi for a while and am really interested in studying tracy kenpo. So, I looked for a school the closed one is about 3 hours away. Due to my school and work load, at this time I could not drive an hour to take lessons so i brought the Tracy yello belt techniques DVD, the Basics DVD and the 1st DVD on the Katas, they came in Sep 24th. I have found that my Xingyi really helped me progress in the kenpo so far. I have been able to learn short form 1, Japanese Sword A and B, Chinese Sword A and B, Delayed sword, and Knee of Vengance. I don't yet have Knee of vengence as smooth as the others and known as smooth as I would like, but I am having a great time and look foward to taking lessons soon.

my question is then is, has anyone else studied Kenpo and any Chinese internal arts and found it helpful and should i continue to expect this to go smoothly? just interested in your experiences.

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed