KT:Shaolin Temple Cultural Festival

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Shaolin Temple Cultural Festival
By Bob White - 06-16-2013 03:12 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Last week Philip Sahagun called and asked if he could come to the studio with a couple of Shaolin Temple monks to talk to me. I met them a couple of hours later and I was asked to represent Ed Parker's American Kenpo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. This event is The Shaolin Temple Cultural Festival. The opportunity to represent our art is something I take very seriously and I am compiling a "Dream Team", of American Kenpoists. I have confirmation from a few of these great martial artists that will be performing on October 12th. We will also have competition earlier in the day and the winning demonstration team will be on stage that night as part of our team. Paul Dye, Dave Thompson, Anto Parseghian, Andrea Pfefer Solow, and Mike Pombeiro are already confirmed. We will be representing Ed Parker's American Kenpo and I will take the necessary steps to do the very best possible. The support of our community would be appreciated.
More information will be posted on the competition soon. There will not be any sparring so the competition will be forms, self defense techniques, and demonstration teams. I will not receive any money from this event but a percentage will go to the Royal Family Kids from the tournament.
Respectfully,
Bob White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZxnqVI-qak

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Latest Discussions