Kenpo Kai

kenshiko

White Belt
Reaction score
What is Kenpo-Kai?

KENPO-KAI is an unknown martial art, so people in general know nothing about it or the information they receive is distorted by the ignorance or self-interests. For this reason, this informative bulletin is intended to make things clear on what KENPO-KAI is, it’s organization and how it works.
KENPO-KAI (KEN=fist, PO=method, KAI=gathering) is a traditional martial art, but it is a modern system at the same time, adapted to the constant changes of the society without losing its own idiosyncrasy. This causes KENPO-KAI to be in constant evolution according to the development of the actual society, maintaining the ancient teachings of our ancestors.
http://www.kenpo-kai.com/europe/english/about.html

OP
K

kenshiko

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello
Thank you administrator
History of KENPO KAI
The KENPO KAI is a martial art little known which origins are Chineses but that were developed in Japan. The oldest facts referring to this art are related to the famous monastery of Shaolin, and to a monk named Chiang. This monk taught his brother the art of SHAOLIN CHUAN FA, so that he can defend himself. The art was transmitted in the family and ends up taking the name of CHIANG CHUAN or fist method of the chiang family. This school passed then to Japan, taken along by a young Japanese adventurer named TAWADA ISHIZAKA (Master of KASHIMA SHINTO RYU), who transmitted it to his descendants, and became the ISHIZAKA HA KENPO.
In 1967 some members of the Ishizaka family (KAZUO ISHIZAKA-1921/1998- and SOTOKI ISHIZAKA-1943/1987-) went to China and did contact the descendants of the chiang family to recover the forms and techniques lost threw the years. They decided to call the art thus recompleted KENPO KAI.
Year 1998, he is elected president of IKKO (International Kenpo Kai Organizatión), the teacher Chiaki Ohashi.

Authorized by EKKO www.kenpo-kai.com
Videos: http://www.kenpo-kai.com/image/VIDEOS/anglet2006.wmv

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. One thing might help: Who are you exactly? your name does not appear in your Profile or in your posts.

Thanks for the links and footage. It looks like a nice karate-style martial art with traditional weapons, you guys study.

OP
K

kenshiko

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Danjo, my name is Jesus, I am black belt of Kenpo Kai, I am Spanish, and I travel a lot to United States for work (you excuse for my not well English).
The Kenpo Kai is not very well-known in United States and me I try him to be known a little more.
Their forum is very good and I am for sure to know the Kenpo Kai interested its members and it will enrich the martial knowledge.
If you give authorization, I will explain that it is the Kenpo Kai (History, Teachers, technique...)
A greeting

Tripitaka of AA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Jesus (hola?)

I have looked at the website. I like to see so many people enjoying their training.

I am curious. Could you tell me about the Instructor course described below;

Anyone attending a course will train 8 hours a day and will be allowed to sleep in the gym for free. Official exams will be made during the course and by the end of the course (after succeeding the exam) the attendants will become Kenpo Kai instructor, being allowed to teach Kenpo Kai, always under the control of a Kenpo Kai master.

It does not say what previous experience is required for attending the course.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
kenshiko said:
Hello Danjo, my name is Jesus, I am black belt of Kenpo Kai, I am Spanish, and I travel a lot to United States for work (you excuse for my not well English).
The Kenpo Kai is not very well-known in United States and me I try him to be known a little more.
Their forum is very good and I am for sure to know the Kenpo Kai interested its members and it will enrich the martial knowledge.
If you give authorization, I will explain that it is the Kenpo Kai (History, Teachers, technique...)
A greeting

There's no need to rush to business! I invite you to introduce yourself on the Meet n' greet forum so we can all get a chance to know you a little. I look forward to seeing your posts in the future. And dont worry about your english, I think we can work through. =)

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
kenshiko said:
A greeting

Please do let us know all you like. Always interested to hear new information.