Kenpo in SW Florida

I

iTsDaNNy

Im looking for anyone thats in the SW FL area thats in the american kenpo system. Just to have conversations with. If there is anyone please PM me or just repost here..

Danny

OP
M

Mark Weiser

Welcome to MartialTalk.com

There are plently of sources here for Kenpo be patient lets say 3 days to find out if you get any info.

Sincerely,
Mark E. Weiser

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Why SW FL, if you are in Miami? Anyway, check out lwkarate.com that is the site of Lee Wedlake Jr. 8th degree black belt, 1st generation Ed Parker instructor. His site lists his phone number and an e-mail contact. There is another instructor, a 3rd degree that is a student of Mr. Wedlakes in the area.

There is one other guy closer to the Naples area. I have seen some of his students and if you are a serious Ed Parker Kenpo student, I DON'T advise you to train with that guy. I'd travel to Ft. Myers to learn from Mr. Wedlake for serious, quality instruction.

Yours in Kenpo,
Teej

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Manny Reyes also has his studio in Florida... me thinks

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes Mr. Reyes is in the Miami area which in SE FL. ItsDanny is already in that area. The SW area of FL is 2-3 hrs from the Reyes location. There is a bunch of Kenpo instructors in the SE FL area.

There are only a few EPAK instructors in SW FL, Lee Wedlake being the most reputable and senior in that area.

OP
I

iTsDaNNy

Yea i know Mr. Wedlake. Ive gone to many of his seminars at Sean Kellys place. My instructor Sandor Urban is also good friends with Mr. Wedlake. Just basicaly looking for the SW FL area because i know a lot of the Miami/fort meyers/lake worth people.. Just want to get in touch with other areas.. Well thanks for the replies..

Latest Discussions