Who's it going to be?

• Shamrock

• Ortiz

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Ken this time, last time Ken was hurt and Tito whooped him, now Ken is fixed and Tito almost pulled out because he is hurt. Both need this win, and I'm going against the odds here, but I got this feeling... and I don't think it's right that Tito gets a title fight after two wins (Forrest and SHamrock) when neither where top contenders. For that, he deserves a knee bar :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...this is going to be another tough one. I think they're both great fighters but I'm going with Tito again.

Mike

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Marvin said:
Tito gets a title shot if he wins aganst Shammy?

Yes, he's on a 3 fight deal, 3rd one a title fight if he wins the other two. Other two being the one with Forest and the one with Shamrock.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll go Shamrock. Someone's gotta go with the Royce of the match...

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Tito's going to destroy Ken. There's no doubt in my mind. He's faster and stronger, generally in better shape.

Probably, but I still want to see him get beat and not get that title shot for beating two guys that aren't contenders. (Although Forest is getting there)

Both are generally over rated and overhyped though.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Probably, but I still want to see him get beat and not get that title shot for beating two guys that aren't contenders. (Although Forest is getting there)

Both are generally over rated and overhyped though.
Who do you figure more deserves to have Chuck hand them their ***? ;)

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tito, hands down.

After ducking him for what? 2 years? he deserves to get dropped again for thinking he can do a title fight without fighting any top contenders.

Ken wouldn't even be givne the opportunity anymore... Respect for continuing to get in there and bang it out, but he's definately past his prime. Although still a damn good fighter.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tito, definitely. Ken is getting up there. Age will win out, me thinks

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am going to go with Kenny. I think Ortiz is a punk, plus I always go for the underdog. Most the time I am the underdog, so I might as well root for my peers in that category. LOL. You know the question of who should Norris whup, nah....Let Chucky have a break. Let us get my boy Mr. Superfoot Wallace to hand out some thourough beating.

Bill's philosophy is "It is always my turn," and he has a 20 mile an hour side kick.

I met Bill twice, once in 03 and the other in 04. He was a guest at our national convention. Great guy.

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I didn't respect Tito's skills until the Griffin fight. Also I saw Ken in the Pride fights a while ago and although he was winning he ran out of gas and didn't finish the fight. Unless he's in a lot better shape I have to take Ortiz.

John

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
matt.m,

I was just doing a little internet research on Mr. Wallace last night after hearing about a local martial artist's 'run-in' with him years ago.

I haven't seen him fight, but from I could tell, his opponents must have known he was going to kick with his left leg and they STILL couldn't beat him.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bill Wallace is absolutely cool. He took 20 minutes to give me personal one on one at our Moo Sul Kwan national convention. I wear a leg brace on each leg and his legs are shot and he is world champion. So I got some one on one time to pick his brain.

It was great, he is so unselfish.
icon14.gif

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
IM going with Ken. I like both fighters
but Ken is one of the reasons Im even in
this Game.

Robert Lee

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Watching both on the ulttimate fighter series. I have to go with Tito. He works more enderance has a better ground game. NOW if Tito trys to go standup with ken. I think ken would win.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Robert Lee said:
Watching both on the ulttimate fighter series. I have to go with Tito. He works more enderance has a better ground game. NOW if Tito trys to go standup with ken. I think ken would win.

They are both great fighters but Ken
has a well rounded game he is better known for his
ground game & Submission skills.

Tito will be a tuough fight but we will
see good luck to both the real winners are us
the fans who get to see them get it on:partyon: :partyon:

Latest Discussions