yet another comeback: Pat Militech to fight Renzo

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
“The Croatian Sensation,” Pat Miletich, returns to Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition after a four-year absence to take on Renzo Gracie in the International Fight League (IFL). Miletich spoke with MMAWeekly over the weekend about his return to combat.

This year has seen the return of several MMA legends. Frank Shamrock fought for the Strikeforce promotion in March. Bas Rutten will be fighting in the World Fighting Alliance (WFA) in July. Royce Gracie returned to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Keith Hackney is rumored to have been cast on season four of “The Ultimate Fighter.” Now, Pat Miletich will make his return in the IFL.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=2156&zoneid=13

So Miletich vs Gracie... who's gonna win that one? (I'm guessing another MMA loose for the Gracies...)

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
indirectly I imagine it does, that being larger fighter paychecks :)

Rickson's rumored training for a fight might be more a direct result though if that is true...

Marvin

Black Belt
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Rickson's rumored training for a fight might be more a direct result though if that is true...
I heard he was going to fight Sakuraba? But that may just be the old rumor working its way back to the surface.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Marvin said:
I heard he was going to fight Sakuraba? But that may just be the old rumor working its way back to the surface.

I think when it comes to upcoming Rickson fights nothing is really to be trusted until it actually happens :)

Latest Discussions