Karate kid 3

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Wow so today I rewatched karate kid 3 for the first time in years and wow the end fight was terrible. The good guy didnt get 1 point the bad guy pulled so many fouls he'd have gotten a DQ in 30 seconds and to end it he does a form in the middle of the ring and his opponent just stands and watches until he's in correct stance to attack then throws the most telegraphed punch ever. It's hilariously bad lol

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that the first time I watched the movie when it was first released. Still fun movie to watch.

OP
K

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that the first time I watched the movie when it was first released. Still fun movie to watch.
The overall movie is good just that fight lol and the fact the guys been training for over a year and had a fight to the death in the last movie and still gets his *** kicked easily by everyone lol

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
3 was the revenge right? I don't remember much about 3.

Wow. That whole fight scene was very bad. And what was with the other guy? He said LIGHT contact lol, not try to hit through his body. I loved the part where he was like. Time to do some kata in the middle of a fight.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
3 was the revenge right? I don't remember much about 3.

Wow. That whole fight scene was very bad. And what was with the other guy? He said LIGHT contact lol, not try to hit through his body. I loved the part where he was like. Time to do some kata in the middle of a fight.
Yeah the point of the fight was the other bad sensais wanted to hurt him so he'd score a point then use an illegal move (groin kick, sucker punch etc) and lose a point so it'd be a tie by the end of the round then he'd score the winning point

OP
K

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I always believed they should've done them different number 3 should've been number 2 as it's basically a direct follow up to part 1 and 2 should've been 3 as it's a street fight to the death

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As if the movie wasn't bad enough, the final fight was even worse. And it's all topped off by the worst Seiunchin performance I've ever seen.

Im a huge fan of 1 and 2. I've been meaning to order a Cobra Kai t-shirt for a while now. But as bad as 3 was, it doesn't compare to The Next Karate Kid's awfulness.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
As if the movie wasn't bad enough, the final fight was even worse. And it's all topped off by the worst Seiunchin performance I've ever seen.

Im a huge fan of 1 and 2. I've been meaning to order a Cobra Kai t-shirt for a while now. But as bad as 3 was, it doesn't compare to The Next Karate Kid's awfulness.

They should have just stopped at 2. It was painfully obvious Ralph Machio didn't know any karate at all. You can only fake it for so long before it becomes too obvious.