Kajukenbo in Europe...?

Flyingknee

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What would be the best places in Europe where someone could train in kajukenbo at a high level or at least a serious one? I have pretty much fallen in love with this martial art and I would like to train in it full time or as close to full time as possible.

These are some links to three places that would be convenient for me in terms of location and I was wondering if anyone on here can tell me if they think they might be legitimate (i.e. have proper knowledgeable kajukenbo instructors):

1. Ksds - Kajukenbo Self Defence School - Manchester
I'm pretty sure the name of the instructor is Wayne Foulkes.

2. Facebook
This second link is a Facebook page (info on the side of the pic). The instructor's name is Abby Tardif Chavez who trained with Manuel Villaseñor in Spain who she says is the kajukenbo representative in Europe.

3. Budo vereniging KOA – Kempo, kajukenbo en kickboksen Lichtenvoorde – Nederland
This third website is in Dutch but your browser might give you the choice to translate it into English quickly (especially Google Chrome I think).

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
There are a lot of Kajukenbo schools in Europe which are under SGM Angel Garcia Soldado. I know some of his top guys are in Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal. Where will you be staying? Europe is a big region.

OP
F

Flyingknee

Orange Belt
Reaction score
There are a lot of Kajukenbo schools in Europe which are under SGM Angel Garcia Soldado. I know some of his top guys are in Belgium, France, Spain and Portugal. Where will you be staying? Europe is a big region.

I'd be willing to relocate to another country.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
I can vouch for Nathan Owieczka in Charleroi, Belgium (for what it's worth over the internet). He's skilled and a very cool guy, he's also a 5/6th degree instructor IIRC which is quite senior in kaju.

There are also several schools in France and Spain, with senior instructors in both countries. The central organisation's official website is under construction so you'll have to look them up individually.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'd be willing to relocate to another country.
You have no idea how bizarre that comment sounds to many Americans.

Few have the time, resources, or even the ability to relocate to a distant land. Please tell us more about yourself and where you are from!

Latest Discussions