Just for Giggles: 30-Second Video Link

OP
Dale Seago

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Aqua4ever said:
I'm sorry! I meant no offense...my breakfalls are terrible and the idea of falling into anything besides water (i'm a diver) or foam doesn't appeal terribly to me..but hey it comes with the territory..
I will try to word things more carefully in the futre
Aqua~

We need to develop a special "That was a joke!" smiley. My post you're responding to was meant solely in fun. Please accept my apology for causing you to think you'd given offense in any way.

T

The Prof

The dude has a lot of heart. I had one like that in my dojo, he was treated kind of like everyone's kid brother. They'd slap him down, throw him into a corner, pounce on him, etc. But he did get better and better, to the point where they started to take hime very seriously.

althaur

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dang! I miss those special moments like that. :) Looks like you both were having quite a bit of fun. Ahem, if I may make a request. I think Nick needs a bit of that. :)

OP
Dale Seago

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
althaur said:
Ahem, if I may make a request. I think Nick needs a bit of that. :)

Oh, he's getting his. Look at my post right after yours in the "Armor and Tachi" thread. :uhyeah:

BTW, if you have a specific departure date for the 'Stan, PM or email me and let me know what it is: All I've heard so far is shortly after the New Year.

We miss you!

Kunoichi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
:rofl: Great vid! We had a few classes in my dojo were we all had to try attacking each other randomly. To spice it up last time, we added weapons for the attackers! It went surprisingly well (no injuries at all :p). We also tried role playing. For example I was given a set of keys and not a lot of room and had to pretend I was opening my house door. At first I felt a lil paranoid having a key as a weapon but I was told by my teacher 'Im sure your partner doesn't mind getting scratched!' :lol: (I didnt do any damage, Im not evil... really... :ticked: :p)

OP
Dale Seago

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
I love the video. If there is any way you can get a hold of the other clips, do it.

I do have them and they're fun to watch, but I'm not putting them up: Too much of a pain in the tail getting the permission of the various shihan in Japan and elsewhere along with Juan's. Sorry. :idunno:

Latest Discussions