Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Crane doesnt win! Although it did almost kill me..... that scene on the highway was kind of dangerous, I had alot of wire work there too and 2 times there was an accident that could have been fatal but I was lucky I guess.

Lauren, I moved to Thailand 3 years ago to pursue a career in movies and to open a TKD dojang in Bangkok. Just been working my way up the showbiz ladder since I got here. Hopefully I keep going in a good direction.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand

OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got a ton of pics that are great, the photographer was awesome. I'll put them on my TKD school website soon and put the link here.

The hero was Sonram who is a famous Thai actor and singer. Hes a really nice guy and it was a pleasure working with him. The production company is called Phanakorn films which is a Thai film company, one of the better ones. I was surprised at how much good equipment they had, very professional. Steady Cam, camera crane, big fiery explosions, real guns for the gun scenes... those things are heavy.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy to see you time spent in the martial arts has paid off for you I may have missed it BTW but what is the name of the film

OP
Damian Mavis

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thankyou, the name of the movie is HANUMAN, which is the budhist monkey god. The hero has special strength and speed because hes got a magical Hanuman tattoo on him, I have the magical evil tiger god tattoo. Or uh.. so they told me.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD Thailand