Jai Harman clip

OP
G

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This whole thing has been me saying he should fight someone better and you saying he shouldn't. Neither of us have come up with anything new as to why. So we might chalk this up to having different expectations. Or cultural differences.

I'm not saying any such thing. I'm giving you insight into his decision making process based on his actions. It isn't rocket science.

There's no should or shouldn't with a person you don't even know. Should or shouldn't yourself. Jai Harman will decide what is best for Jai Harman to do.

I don't think you build a brand on those sort of fights. You build experience. If you build a brand you do pro fights.(mostly, there are exemptions like the Olympics)

Plenty of people have built an MA brand out of much less than this. Alan Orr is a good example of someone who has done jack sh1t himself, but who has built a successful brand that (ironically) MMA fan boys seem to love.

Our club has a theme that a hard loss is a better fight than an easy win. Because the fight is supposed to expose the character of both fighters.

Bear this in mind when you build your own brand. Don't see what it has to do with Jai Harman

I have no idea what he does behind closed doors.

Correct!

Latest Discussions