It's been a while.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey all, haven't posted in a while. Life's been crazy and devoid of martial arts lately :( If you wan't, you can check out some of my crazy ramblings at adventure-mystery-life.blogspot.com.
Anyway, my son and I just took our first Wushu classes this weekend! So, I'm hoping that I will be in the spirit to be active on the forums again.
Peace be with you all,
John

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, haven't posted in a while. Life's been crazy and devoid of martial arts lately :( If you wan't, you can check out some of my crazy ramblings at adventure-mystery-life.blogspot.com.
Anyway, my son and I just took our first Wushu classes this weekend! So, I'm hoping that I will be in the spirit to be active on the forums again.
Peace be with you all,
John
Good to hear from you again, what happened to the Shotokan thing?

OP
JBrainard

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good to hear from you again, what happened to the Shotokan thing?

Eh. Wasn't doin' it for me. I'm looking for something a little more dynamic (hence the Wushu). Problem is the school my son and I took our trial classes at turned out to be SUPER expensive. There's another Wushu school in town that I've heard good things about. Goin' to check that one out next.

OP
JBrainard

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Martial Talk continues to be the friendliest forum on the web :) As I said, I'm going to try to stay active on the forums in the midst of my hectic life.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to see you back, J! Best wishes to you for the wushu classes!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back JB! Hope you are doing OK. Good to see ya back in the neighborhood. :wavey"

Latest Discussions