IT is Football time

K

Kroy

Originally posted by clapping_tiger
The Green Bay Packers

Brett Favre or Ahman Green

Randy Moss or "Da Bears"

Anyone who plays the Packers

C'mon I'm from Wisconsin what would you expect from a cheesehead???;)

Hey, Hey! A fellow Packers fan. Crappy loss though.:wah:

P

pknox

I can just imagine what the Talk Radio sounds like in Green Bay right now.

Any more word on Driver?

C

clapping_tiger

Awe c'mon guys there's only 2 of us in so far? You have until................well today, I am setting it up as ready today. If there is only 2 of us, then I guess that we'll be going head to head all season. That's fine with me. It's free so what do you have to lose. I thought you guys were football fans.:rolleyes:

:D

C

clapping_tiger

Any more word on Driver?

He has a neck sprain and they don't know when he will return. I guess that's good news, it is not as bad as they thought at first. for the full story you can check this out.

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2003/09/08/1/

By the way I love to see the that Packer Backers can be found far and wide.:D

Hey, Hey! A fellow Packers fan. Crappy loss though.

I keep my chin up by thinking that it was only the first game of the season. But it burns me to think it was a lose to the Vikes. I don't know if you saw the post game press conference with Brett Favre, but man was he pissed at himself. As well he should have been. But everyone has bad games.:shrug:

C

clapping_tiger

set the draft and lets get some more people in this

Damn It won't let me start without at least 4 teams. I might have to go outside of Martial Talk to see if we can at least get four.

K

Kroy

He has a neck sprain and they don't know when he will return. I guess that's good news, it is not as bad as they thought at first. for the full story you can check this out.

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2003/09/08/1/

By the way I love to see the that Packer Backers can be found far and wide.:D

I keep my chin up by thinking that it was only the first game of the season. But it burns me to think it was a lose to the Vikes. I don't know if you saw the post game press conference with Brett Favre, but man was he pissed at himself. As well he should have been. But everyone has bad games.:shrug:

Yeah, I would rather they get all of the kinks (and losses) out early on. On another note...I live on the East Coast of Canada (Halifax to be exact) and we have alot of Cheeseheads here.

C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by FiveSwords
Ok, I'm in. Prepare to be burninated! :D

WhaaaaaaHoooooo!!! Just one more now and it's on.

And by the way even if the Real Packers lost on Sunday, My team the Pack Attack won an astounding victory final score 79 to 54. It looks like it's going to be a good year.

P

pknox

I don't know if you saw the post game press conference with Brett Favre, but man was he pissed at himself. As well he should have been. But everyone has bad games.:shrug:

I saw a little of it on ESPNNEWS. One thing I will say in our favor - when Brett gets pissed, he usually tends to have a hell of a followup game. Hopefully he rains hell on the Lions.

On the bright side, Javon Walker looked pretty good. It looks like their auditioning wideouts this week - and supposedly Freeman is on the short list - makes sense, as he already knows the offense.

Latest Discussions