Is this rank HIGHER than Black Belt???

gmkuoha

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anything for the public to buy. It's a belt you wear when you want to go incognito...like not allowing someone to know what rank or belt you really are...right? Kinda like training in the sly!
Grandmaster Kuoha

thesensei

Green Belt
Reaction score
Don't laugh TOO hard - I've actually dropped by a couple TKD dojangs that actually use camouflage as one of their levels...can't remember exactly where in the curriculum...somewhere in 4-7 gup.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gmkuoha said:
It's a belt you wear when you want to go incognito ...
Ah. They must have a different ranking system in Cognito. Where is that, exactly? :ultracool

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to have to put that on the list of one of the colors I never earned. :rolleyes:

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Today many people/styles want to be diffferent, have you notice by the colors of uniforms and BELTS.

Amercans need to be notice.........standout..........look at...chrome belt with racing stripes.............WOW!.....................What next...w/ diamonds...?

Rainbow is NICE! ................Aloha

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Cool!
Where does one sign up for that training? :)
Jason, ask Mr.Hatfield but I think he's offering it thursday nights 1AM out near the kokosing reservoir.

Jeff :uhyeah:

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
still learning said:
Rainbow is NICE! ................Aloha
Darn--I was going to suggest a Rainbow belt, but still learning beat me to it! :rofl:

Oh well, how about a pretty rainbow belt with clouds & birds on it? :lol: I like sl's idea about the diamonds; how about emeralds & rubies too? :roflmao:

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You guys are silly. Everybody knows that you wear that belt when you haven't been practicing so your instructor won't see you mess up!

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
tradrockrat said:
You guys are silly. Everybody knows that you wear that belt when you haven't been practicing so your instructor won't see you mess up!

in that case I need a hole GI made of that materiel. Oh wait I have one it's called a uniform. That is what I am wearing to class next week.

V/R

Rick

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tradrockrat said:
:roflmao:

Latest Discussions