Intro

Jared Sutton

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jared Sutton, as can be seen from my username, and this is my introduction. I'm currently studying Oh Do Kwan TKD but I'm also currently searching out for a new dojo/dojang or club. I look forward to doing a lot of reading and maybe a little typing.:asian:

Peace.

J. Sutton

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Glad to see a fellow "Heart o' Dixie" dweller here.

If you don't mind my asking, where in Alabama are you located?

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jared Sutton said:
Hello. My name is Jared Sutton, as can be seen from my username, and this is my introduction. I'm currently studying Oh Do Kwan TKD but I'm also currently searching out for a new dojo/dojang or club. I look forward to doing a lot of reading and maybe a little typing.:asian:

Peace.

J. Sutton

I remember you from another site - you're posts are always well thought out and considered and I am glad that you have joined us here! :asian:

Welcome!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!:)

Mike

OP
J

Jared Sutton

White Belt
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
I remember you from another site - you're posts are always well thought out and considered and I am glad that you have joined us here! :asian:

Welcome!
The other site is BudoSeek!. Glad to be here everyone!

J. Sutton

blueninjaboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jeremy. I am a 2nd dan in Chung Do Kwan TKD. I own my own school in Palm Coast, Florida (currently out of the YMCA). I've trained in the Martial Arts for about 12 years. Glad to be a part of this.

Latest Discussions