Intro

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello all.I am new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce my self. I have been practicing Traditional/Mordern Muay Thai at the Wu-te school (Germany) for about a year and a half now. The very first day I walked into the gym I feel in love with the art.It is no elegently brutal in such a beautiful fashion.I have not fought in an Mauy Thai bouts yet,but I am now training vigoursly for an an up coming bout.
In the past I have studied other styles:Japanese Jujitsu, Bujinkan Budo Taijitsu ,Iaido and some free style pit fighting ;although I have not forgotten their teachings;Muay Thai is now my base style and for me all of the other arts stem from it.I think that once a Martial Artist has become adapt in his/her base style; he or she can benefit from learn something(or at least becoming fimilar with)from other styles.
I am also very instrested in Zen Meditation and reading text on the Philosophical Code of Honor(Bushido).Well I hope to be exchanging ideals on this forum soon!

-Good Training!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome!: :wavey: I would love to read your insights from your experience.

- Ceicei

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Lots of great people here. look forward to hearing more from you.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!:ultracool

Mike

OP
Slihn

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys ,you all have made me feel welcomed here;I have notice that there is a very friendly atmosphere on this forum and I like that!:)

-Good Trianing!

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
:wavey: Welcome to MT. Nice Avatar