interesting training

Cool! But not everyone has a Chi Sau tree in their back yard! ;-)

I'd probably put my eye out. :0

Heh, I've considered building myself something serving a similar purpose, a Tut Sau (jerking hand) dummy of sorts.

Had a tree I used as an iron man but eventualy it broke
I like the idea of this type of trainning

I use tree branches all the time for solo escrima training. For WC I'd prefer a partner. Still, I like the idea.

Last edited:
Could be a tree with a snake engine

Now now Joy. But it does rooting itself to the earth, give it structure for power generation, force flow using its multiple branch links, spitting its leaves like poison darts, pretty sure they can put your eyes out.:p

Well I wish I could blame him but it was pure stupidity on my part.... blocked and was to relaxed and caught myself in the eye with the knuckle of my index finger

You really need to come up with a better story...how about this?......
" I was on an island where a rogue Shaolin monk was holding a martial arts tournament when I had to fight this big guy"......oh wait, that's from Enter the Dragon.

You really need to come up with a better story...how about this?......
" I was on an island where a rogue Shaolin monk was holding a martial arts tournament when I had to fight this big guy"......oh wait, that's from Enter the Dragon.

Tired that....my wife told me I'm not Bruce Lee :D

Well I wish I could blame him but it was pure stupidity on my part.... blocked and was to relaxed and caught myself in the eye with the knuckle of my index finger

I can empathize. Throughout my entire martial arts career, my worst injuries have been the ones I inflicted on myself through stupidity or klutziness, not anything someone else did to me.

Latest Discussions

Back