Interesting Facts/Observations/Whatnot

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm just REALLY bored right now, so here are some interesting facts/observations/whatnot:

1. It's VERY hard to wash shampoo out of your hair if you haven't brushed it in about a week.
2. I think it would be awesome to be on Mythbusters.
3. Cheez-its are HIGHLY addictive.
4. Tim Curry is both sexy AND scary!
5. In Snow's "Informer", what DOES licky-boom-boom-down MEAN anyway?
6. Suncoast is closing. Very depressing. I loved that store. I want to cry now.

I'll post more interesting facts/observations/whatnot the next time I'm this bored. So, there's not gonna be much of a wait!

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Truly, if I was on Mythbusters, I would have reached the apex of awesome, never to be reached again in my lifetime. Thus, I would have no further reason to live.

Guess I'd better avoid being on Mythbusters!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What better job is there than Mythbusters? Honestly, those people get paid to do STUPID things, and as a bonus, they get to blow up a bunch of ****!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seriously, what would be better then being a Mythbuster! I envy them. I wanna blow things up!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seriously, what would be better then being a Mythbuster! I envy them. I wanna blow things up!
The important part isn't the blowing things up, it is getting PAID and TELEVISED for blowing things up! Any idiot with a firecracker and a empty beer can can blow stuff up.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The important part isn't the blowing things up, it is getting PAID and TELEVISED for blowing things up! Any idiot with a firecracker and a empty beer can can blow stuff up.

This is true but the question is can the idiot light the match to start the firecracker.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is true but the question is can the idiot light the match to start the firecracker.
Absofrigginlutely, and I have the scar on my chin to prove I didn't get my fool head out of the way fast enough...

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm kinda bored right now!

7. Bear Grills from "Man Vs. Wild", in my opinion, is one sad, strange individual.
8. I miss the 80's-era playgrounds. You know the ones: made out of metal, had sharp corners, cemented into the ground. Those rocked!
9. You can not love the kitty with a hammer.<--I'm not speaking from experience, I just read this on another forum.
10. Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages is an EVIL game. You will NEVER be able to finish the freakin' game.
11. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to" series of books is a gift from the gods.
12. Never trust an elementary school nurse OR a middle school nurse. Seriously, in the future, I'm telling my kids that if they get sick they should go DIRECTLY to the office and call for pick-up.

BTW, I get to see my cousin's little girl tomorrow! I love her so much--she's teh cuteness! I TOTALLY wanna "kidnap" her for a few hours and take her to the children's museum(she'd be the PERFECT reason to go to the kid's museum)! But, that's not gonna happen until I graduate from college and GET A JOB!!!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Myth-busters... yeah it's a cool show... but I'd rather be on Top Gear... they get to drive the COOLEST cars on the planet. Like that Bugatti Veyron.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
It should be noted that Andy Loves Cats, and, furthermore, believes that Carthage should be Destroyed.

Wait, What did Sparta and Carthage have against each other? Or is this the Peoples Republic of Massacheussitstan V. Carthage feud that I'm not aware of?

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
13. I have rules for reading Stephen King novels. Here they are:
Rule 1. NEVER read them at night!
Rule 2. The only time you should read them alone is when the weather is nice.
Rule 3. When the weather's bad--make sure there's at least one other person near you.
Rule 4. Rules 2 and 3 apply during the day.

14. My cousin's daughter(teh cuteness) has competition for my attention-- there's a little girl in my TKD class that just LOVES me. She kept wanting to be as close to me as humanly possible the entire time! She told her dad I'm her best friend! Cute, huh?:)

15. I'm addicted to the Discovery Channel.

16. Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs is SO funny.

17. There will eventually be a remake of Nightmare on Elm Street. Once the writer's strike is over, they will start writing the script.

18. I'm sick of Bush. There's a town in Texas that's missing its idiot.

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
19. It IS possible for me to operate on only 3.5 hours of sleep!

20. I've been banned twice from another forum. Both times for political statements. Maybe I'll learn to keep my mouth shut about politics, huh?

21. I'm starting to reconsider doing the Polar Plunge. Can you guys make sure that DOESN'T happen?!

22. I get into tv series AFTER they've been on a while. X-Files, Buffy, West Wing. It's the oddest thing.

23. Those little bits of plastic at the ends of your shoelaces are called aglets.

24. In real life, I'm a major introvert.

You may now discuss!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
8. I miss the 80's-era playgrounds. You know the ones: made out of metal, had sharp corners, cemented into the ground. Those rocked!

This is something my wife always complains about. They made them too safe!

11. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to" series of books is a gift from the gods.

Heh, I've read a few.

12. Never trust an elementary school nurse OR a middle school nurse.

Or any guidance counselor.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
19. It IS possible for me to operate on only 3.5 hours of sleep!

Yes, but it is not recommended and you can't do it for long periods of time.

21. I'm starting to reconsider doing the Polar Plunge. Can you guys make sure that DOESN'T happen?!

Beyond saying it is really Really REALLY cold and hoping you listen, sorry no

23. Those little bits of plastic at the ends of your shoelaces are called aglets.

You know... sadly... I knew that

Latest Discussions