Interesting Black belt magazine artical

Eric Daniel

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am knew to this forum but I would like to tell all of you that I was reading an article the other day from Black Belt Magazine's newist edition and it was titled 8 tips for better knife defense and I found the advise to be very helpful. The 8 tips were Focus on Strategy, Keep your hands back, Develop a tool- users attitude, Fight the man, NOT the weapon, Control the weapon in close range, Make it fast and Devastating,
Work out with large and small training knives, and Don't make disarms your main focus. You should pick up the new edition of Black Belt Mag. and read this article, I think you too, will find it very interesting.

Eric Daniel

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well first off welcome to the forum and I also read the article very interesting stuff. I hope to see more of your posting on knife defense.
Terry Lee Stoker

OP
E

Eric Daniel

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I am glad I am not the only one reading articles in Black Belt Magazine. I hope to see postings on knife stuff as well, not just from me but others as well. I am knew to this forum but I have been in Martial Arts for about five years and I am only 16! I have purchased a lot of Knife Defense videos from Datu Kelly worden and Iwould recomend his movis. You can visit Datu's website http://kellyworden.com and check out his videos for sell and find out when he has seminars. I like to go to Datus seminars, especially his knife seminars because not only is it intense, controlled but they are very insructive and datu tells jokes.