INSPIRE Martial Arts launches!

jasonbrinn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good day,

I have finally completed and launched this project, however, I am still looking for feedback. Now that the site is up and running any points or comments about the flow, look and feel or whatever would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, thanks to YOU for helping me - it was people from this site that suggested what has become our 1st article;

Standing Tall, The Story of Henry Smalls

If anyone has any other article ideas or items of inspiration to share be sure to hit me up and truly, thank you all.

www.INSPIREmartialarts.com

Jason Brinn ([email protected])

Kenlee25

Green Belt
Reaction score
Generally, i love the concept of the website and I think the aesthetics are quite pleasing. However it seems like your website should be named "Inspire sports" rather than inspire martial arts. With the pictures you have put up and video of the football inspiration, it seems like you are going down that path.

You may find more success if you devote the website to the wonders people can do with their own bodies and the wonders devoted training can do for people or a community with a focus on martial arts, rather than solely on martial arts. You will have much more material to pull from as well.

Maybe just name the website "inspire".

IDK, my 2 cents. But generally i think you are going down a path that will lead to a pretty awesome website! Keep it up, and add more. I particularly liked the video on the muay thai practitioner Baxter Humby

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can see what youre getting at - And for that matter think focusing on MA is fine, since theres plenty of people promoting sports for the disabled.
It needs refining, and plenty of it. But youll manage in time :)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good day,

I have finally completed and launched this project, however, I am still looking for feedback. Now that the site is up and running any points or comments about the flow, look and feel or whatever would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, thanks to YOU for helping me - it was people from this site that suggested what has become our 1st article;

Standing Tall, The Story of Henry Smalls

If anyone has any other article ideas or items of inspiration to share be sure to hit me up and truly, thank you all.

www.INSPIREmartialarts.com

Jason Brinn ([email protected])
I think it is perfect (I am sorry I have no criticism to offer I am not an expert on these things).. I think when you feel the compelling of what is guiding you will ensure your vision is cleared and your path free.. Kindest wishes, Jenna

Latest Discussions