I'm lost

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hold on....lemme go get my dictionary to make sure this isn't something involving rats or my soul......

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hey, wait a damn minute...:mst: ....I gave you back your nose.....at lease give me a promissory note or somethin'...sheesh...;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Ok, I've been offline for a few weeks.. come back and am totally lost....... who are these new names I'm seeing.. and and why hasn't anyone dealt with my mail.. and there's way to many new threads to read.. *sniffs*

*big pouty lower lip*

~QOP
Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh who are you again?

Okay - digest version: A few of us tested in various ranks in real life and were promoted and everybody's excited about that. Then a few of us got promoted in rank here on MT. There were some squabbles and disagreements and warnings and suspensions. We've laughed, we've cried, we've read things that make you go "hmmmm" we've argued the presidency, we've argued the seperation of church and state, changed avatars a few times, gone trick or treating...and we were wondering where the heck our candy was - and then you pop in!

Pretty much your typical few weeks on MT.

(((hugs))) welcome back, O Great Queen!:asian:

M

Mark Weiser

Okay I have to agree with Dennis on this one. Your avatar is hmmmm different lol! Looks great kiddo. Anyways welcome back and be careful winter is coming and the bears are seeking shelter they are prowling.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
O'Hail Queen Of Pain...
check out the back log of pictures that make you go Hmmmm and MACaver thread... IMO it's cool stuff and phunny too...

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
k_crying.gif

But you were really missed! :uhyeah:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
You shave before you come in here, Mister!
Why don't you wipe your feet off at the door before entering here, MR! or should I say Dr. :jedi1:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lost weight ?? I wish~!! Uhh.. I have been fine Doctor... just some internet issues..

pssst.. hope things get better for you real soon *sending good thoughts your way*

~QOP

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As everyone already said, we did miss you Tess--glad you're back! :boing1: :wavey: :D :karate: :yinyang:
(and your profile pictures are nice too!)

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome back Tess- you've been missed. Howz everything coming with the new house?

:asian: :karate:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Gin Gin and Shodan~!!

Ohhh.. *twitch* the house is at a standstill.. We're working with 7 other people and all our building each other's houses.. it's a very interesting Team.. our construction trainer resigned.. we are waiting for the power company to turn off power to the transformers as the lines are buried where we have to excavate.. it's been a month since the work order's been put in....... Getting turbed to say the least~!! But we did build and paint 5 8x8 buildings thus far... so now are in a waiting game.. bah~!!

Good to be back though :D

Latest Discussions