I'm lost

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, I've been offline for a few weeks.. come back and am totally lost....... who are these new names I'm seeing.. and and why hasn't anyone dealt with my mail.. and there's way to many new threads to read.. *sniffs*

*big pouty lower lip*

~QOP

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
better put that lip back, or a bird'll land on it...or Mouse may think it a toy to play with... :p

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lotta help you........

k_tongue_1.gif

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not here to be help...I'm here to be comic relief. ;) ...and I don't know what all this Martial Arts stuff is you guys keep talkin' about...but I gotta find me some. :D

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Tess... yeah, weeks would be wayy too many to catch up on....but maybe you pick up on the high points. TW

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Martial Arts stuff? Huh? *blinks* All I do is sit here and fall outta my chair .. which has been known to cause one in particular to chortle ~!!!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Our Queen is back! Our Queen is back!

Wow! Where have you been? I was seriously thinking of sending out a search party to look for you! ... bet when you signed in it said there have been 3,234 new posts and 1203 new threads :D
Anyways, Welcome back Tess, you have been missed immensely. We have been valiantly protecting the sanctity of the LLR in your absense. The guys keep knocking at the door wearing a thongs and wanting to wrestle with our "bouncer" but we keep hitting them back with sticks!:p

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nalia said:
We have been valiantly protecting the sanctity of the LLR in your absense. The guys keep knocking at the door wearing a thongs and wanting to wrestle with our "bouncer" but we keep hitting them back with sticks!:p
we have...? why wasn't I informed of this occurrance...? and why wasn't there a cover charge...?

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Our Queen is back! Our Queen is back!

Wow! Where have you been? I was seriously thinking of sending out a search party to look for you! ... bet when you signed in it said there have been 3,234 new posts and 1203 new threads :D
Anyways, Welcome back Tess, you have been missed immensely. We have been valiantly protecting the sanctity of the LLR in your absense. The guys keep knocking at the door wearing a thongs and wanting to wrestle with our "bouncer" but we keep hitting them back with sticks!:p

Thanks so much Nalia~!! *Hugs*
Was without internet for the last 3 weeks.. oh it's been tough~!! *G*
I'm proud you've kept the sanctity and hopefully the sanity too *giggles maniacally*
Great to be home~!!

~QOP

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
sanity left the building real quick when I twisted her bangs into horns...we need to have picture records of this stuff... :p

Latest Discussions