IF you could have one weapon from a Sci Fi film...what would it be..

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Stormcrow? Nah, I want an Atlas with all the fixins.
Pax
Cujo:ultracool

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cujo said:
Stormcrow? Nah, I want an Atlas with all the fixins.
Pax
Cujo:ultracool

Nah, atlas is just too big an slow... stormcrow can race around it and put it DOWN.

Those 100 tonners are nice for adding lots of crud to... but without a lot of support they are too easy to kill with lighter mechs.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
I'd like the camoflauge device of the Predator!

Damn man, I can sell you THAT too. But its VERY expensive and requires a lot of setup. Not as neat and easy as the laserrifle or Railgun.

You guys are all askin for "Sci-fi" weapons that exist and you can get ahold of...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hand Sword said:
O.K, How about his vision system?

There are thermal scopes availible, but again... WHOAH on the price.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Those arm blades of the predator are pretty fricken awesome though... not to mention that mini-thermo-nuclear device last resort bomb that he has on his wrist too... whoo-BABY! that'll take care of those pesky insergents wouldn't it?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Tnot to mention that mini-thermo-nuclear device last resort bomb that he has on his wrist too...

Now, those I cant get. Sorry.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Second, Blindside, Laser Rifle? No problem, you want one, Ill sell you one for 2k. Yes I am serious.

I would like a StormCrow class Battlemech with an SR20, PPC, 4 Small Lasers, 1 Lg Laser, and Twin Linked MMGs.
Laser rifle? Who wants a laser rifle? I want the friggin' power armor with all the fixings. How much does that run?

Stormcrow? Fine I'll take a Cauldron Born, you really shouldn't carry all your primary firepower in your arms. ;)

Lamont

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Found an image :)

Attachments

• $Vera.jpg
    $Vera.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 145

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Now, those I cant get. Sorry.

Just do what I did in school way back when, go to the library and find a book that tells you how to make your own. ;)

What you did you say?

Use the internet? Now John that is a really good idea. :lol:

Seriously, tally up the cost for some of thsoe toys, if I buy a lot do I get a discount? Also would you need a partner in your weapons deals. Just in case my company goes belly up, or gets rid of more people, I should have some form of a back up plan in place. :uhyeah:

aplonis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The THERMOSTELAR DEVICE from Dark Star.

Let there be light...

Gan Uesli Starling
Kalamazoo MI

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
There's no cooler weapon than a lightsabre! But the skills to use it would probably help. Oh hold on aren't i supposed to be learning those already? Not too far off a jedi now i guess..

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Just do what I did in school way back when, go to the library and find a book that tells you how to make your own. ;)

What you did you say?

Use the internet? Now John that is a really good idea. :lol:

Seriously, tally up the cost for some of thsoe toys, if I buy a lot do I get a discount? Also would you need a partner in your weapons deals. Just in case my company goes belly up, or gets rid of more people, I should have some form of a back up plan in place. :uhyeah:

Well I did not win the 168 MegaMillions, but it is up to 189 MIllion now. So I still have a chance. ;)

If, I mean when, I win, John I will be looking for that list to be filled. ;) :D :lol:

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
How about the arm-mounted blaster from Laserblast?

Call me old fashioned but I think Dar's boomrang blade thing from Beastmaster would be cool, or maybe those arm-mounted crossbows from Road Warrior

Latest Discussions