IF you could have one weapon from a Sci Fi film...what would it be..

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I think I've come to a decision. After watching Star Trek this afternoon, I found myself saying that I wish I had a Holodeck! Being able to go anywhere and do anything would be so cool. We could get and use all of the weapons described here by simply setting up the program.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Does it have to be a weapon...I would choose the nanobots that rebuild your body and heal you virtually on the spot....or a mind power that allows me to make others do what I wish....then they can be my weapon.

Mcura

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to go with Green Meanie and others past with the lightsaber. I've a special place in my heart for "an elegant weapon from a more civilized era."

Of course, I could be even geekier and go with Darth Maul's double light saber. :ultracool

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
How about the armor Spawn wears... that stuff would rock :)

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Dammit I totally forgot....

What about that brown gun from Fifth Element. All those cool things like freeze gun, sticky net, missles, flame thrower..and the red button..which Button?ASD AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The best part of that gun was that after you fired the first shot at a target all subsequent shots would head to the target.

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
does it have to be from a movie? cause the Armour from John Steakleys book "Armour" would be my first choice for anything, but if you MAKE me chose a movie weapon it would have to be the little cricket from MIB... ;)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
but if you MAKE me chose a movie weapon it would have to be the little cricket from MIB... ;)

Wasn't it the noisy cricket? I could be wrong, I havnt seen that film in ages.

If we are piking from books, I want the Sun Crusher.

Latest Discussions