The Olson twins

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Hi Guys,

I'm on the 3rd shift, listening to the radio and there's an argument going on. The question is whether or not the Olson twins are hot? It's prety even at the moment. Half see "Michelle Tanner" still, or no curves or anything. The other half say hell Ya!

Where do you all stand?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um... I don't think they're particularly good looking, but then, I always agreed with a friend of mine who called them "the troll babies", which colors my current perception. They are still famous because their father did a great job managing their money and creating an empire for them to head - not because they are particularly talented or beautiful. They're not ugly, but neither are they extraordinary.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, they aren't really. I put them in the same boat as Paris Hilton.

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope.

Serena Williams and Gretchan Wilson are hot...compare some pics of them to the twins one time...big difference!

Also...Little Michelle?:angel:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Henderson said:
A couple of the most hideous girls I've seen. Hell, they weren't even cute kids!

I have to agree with this. When they were on Full House (which I didn't watch )..I never thought the Michelle Tanner kid was a cutie...though most other people seemed to think she was. They're not ugly, but certainly not "hot" IMO.

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I can not say that they are hawt at all. I ve never been attracted to either. They are not ugly in my opinion, they are just ok looking girls with a lot of money. Hollywood has a nice way of promoting things to the current MTV Generation that looks appealing or cool, its all a marketing ploy in the end; had it not been for that imo their 15 min of fame would have ran out a while ago.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shirt Ripper said:
Nope.

Serena Williams and Gretchan Wilson are hot...compare some pics of them to the twins one time...big difference!

Also...Little Michelle?:angel:
Indeed....Let's compare....
View attachment $olsens-300.jpgView attachment $39_Serena_Williams.jpg $photo_05.jpg

Aaron Fields

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am with you Serena is a looker. The twins are awful.

Aaron Fields
Seattle Jujutsu Club, Hatake Dojo
Sea-Town Sombo
www.seattle -jujutsu.org

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gotta admit I haven't really seen them since "Full House" and I only ever saw that show a half dozen times or so so...*shrug*

"Ouch" is not an acceptable kiai.

But reading *that* for the first time made clicking on this thread worth it...

Latest Discussions