If you can't bring yourself to hit someone while they're down, you're a food source

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't believe that people today need legal lessons as well.
I see constant evidence that vast swaths of people do. Unimaginably large numbers of people seem not to understand the basics of self defense, initial aggressor, disengagement, and the difference between the legal concept of Provocation and the simple dictionary definition. I see every evidence that fantastically large percentages are affected Dunning-Kruger when it comes to legal self defense and use of force.

This appears to be yet another example. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

MrBigglesworth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I can't believe "honorable" types need this explained to them. You might as well turn around after knocking someone down and being like "See? Back is turned! Now you get a free hit!"

Either knock them out immediately or be prepared to stomp, otherwise you'll look dead.. which is the stupidest that a person can look.

I'd say more but you people soil yourselves at the sight of cussing for some god-forsaken reason.
Too much Mortal Kombat heroics --> 10-20 as someone's prison girlfriend.
That's also pretty high up on the "how stupid can a person look" scale.

auntlisa1103

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I…wait.

Every thread you’ve started in the last few days is drowning in wholly unnecessary ‘tude. Are you really that unhappy of a person, or do you just like to flex behind the comfort of a computer screen?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't believe "honorable" types need this explained to them. You might as well turn around after knocking someone down and being like "See? Back is turned! Now you get a free hit!"

Either knock them out immediately or be prepared to stomp, otherwise you'll look dead.. which is the stupidest that a person can look.

I'd say more but you people soil yourselves at the sight of cussing for some god-forsaken reason.
Earlier you said that you freeze up, now you want to stomp people? I am genuinely perplexed. What is it you wish to accomplish here? Swearing doesn’t bother me at all, however the fact that you use a general “you people” when addressing the forum seems unnecessarily inflammatory.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Crabby jabby?
That was one of the other posts he started where he told all us idiots how things really are. Hes apparently an expert in all things combat related...even though hes also talked about not being able to spar and the thought of actually fighting makes him freeze up. In the Fight Flight or Freeze response to danger he freezes.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
That was one of the other posts he started where he told all us idiots how things really are. Hes apparently an expert in all things combat related...even though hes also talked about not being able to spar and the thought of actually fighting makes him freeze up. In the Fight Flight or Freeze response to danger he freezes.
I just couldn’t resist.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Earlier you said that you freeze up, now you want to stomp people? I am genuinely perplexed. What is it you wish to accomplish here? Swearing doesn’t bother me at all, however the fact that you use a general “you people” when addressing the forum seems unnecessarily inflammatory.

It seems pretty consistent to me. If you have developed fighting in to this huge deal. Where you kill someone or die. It is probably the reason you freeze up.

And then makes you super prickly about the subject because you are so invested in it.

The best fighters I know are willing to loose. It is accepting that risk that allows them to act with so much authority.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
It seems pretty consistent to me. If you have developed fighting in to this huge deal. Where you kill someone or die. It is probably the reason you freeze up.

And then makes you super prickly about the subject because you are so invested in it.

The best fighters I know are willing to loose. It is accepting that risk that allows them to act with so much authority.
I don’t know any real martial arts people who are undefeated. I personally feel like it’s a valuable lesson to get beaten. Im slow so it took me a lot more beatings than most.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I…wait.

Every thread you’ve started in the last few days is drowning in wholly unnecessary ‘tude. Are you really that unhappy of a person, or do you just like to flex behind the comfort of a computer screen?
He has fulfilled his purpose: to get us talking about him.

MrBigglesworth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OP has some serious badass-envy.

MrBigglesworth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
How much jab could a crab jab jab if a crab jab could crab jab?
tenor.gif

Latest Discussions