If you are teaching women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Are you confirming that you have multiple accounts?
@dvcochran, there is no point to interact with people like Fried Rice or Shoto Noob, imho. They don’t care about what anyone else thinks which is kind of odd considering we are all having discussions in a virtual forum. True we may not all agree about everything but if people cannot act with a minimal amount of decorum, why should anyone care about anything they would have to say.

For the record, Buka, I didn’t call FR a racist but I continue to struggle to understand how what he said can be understood in any another context other than a racial slur. FR still hasnt provided another reasonable explanation as to what he could have meant. Out of the 100 posts he may make, I may find 1 or 2 amusing but this type of behaviour is simply not something I associate with a true Martial Artist.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
@dvcochran, there is no point to interact with people like Fried Rice or Shoto Noob, imho. They don’t care about what anyone else thinks which is kind of odd considering we are all having discussions in a virtual forum. True we may not all agree about everything but if people cannot act with a minimal amount of decorum, why should anyone care about anything they would have to say.

For the record, Buka, I didn’t call FR a racist but I continue to struggle to understand how what he said can be understood in any another context other than a racial slur. FR still hasnt provided another reasonable explanation as to what he could have meant. Out of the 100 posts he may make, I may find 1 or 2 amusing but this type of behaviour is simply not something I associate with a true Martial Artist.

I think you're the racist. Especially when you're not even Asian. Let me guess, you're a White guy, extra sensitive.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How come there aren't as many Asian men getting shot, in the same proportions if racial profiling was the issue? What about other minorities, such as Arabs or Middle Easterners as a whole? Rarely any Middle Easterners are shot by Cops.
So it's only "racial profiling" if it includes everyone except whites?????? :rolleyes:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked pending review.

jks9199
Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions