I won't be posting for a while...

Tad

White Belt
Reaction score
LANCE

I just wanted to wish you well. I have friends that have been over there and they advise that things can get a little stressed over there sometimes. I hope to see you back here!

GOOD LUCK:samurai:

Tad Werneburg (Desert Shield/Desert Storm):asian:

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for all that you do and have done for our country. Godspeed and safety be with you.

Michael

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
First I want to Thank You, not only for what you have done but for what you are about to do. God speed, stay safe, and come home.

OP
kenpo3631

kenpo3631

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all for your well wishes. I will be part of a unit responsible for providing medevac service for coalition forces in Bosnia-Herzegovinia. I am planning on flying allot so I will need to be extra careful.

I have a question for you Kansas guys...how far is Ft. Riley from Witchata? My mobilization station will be Ft. Riley and they say we might have weekends off. (of course I am not counting on it...all those prior service guys know how the service is...LOL!). However if I do get weekends off I was thinking of maybe driving over and saying hello to Sibok Kelly.

Thank you all again. Gou I will be sure to give your pic to as many Bosnian women I can...:D

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by kenpo3631
Thank you all again. Gou I will be sure to give your pic to as many Bosnian women I can...:D

Great. They'll all be so lovestruck over me the war will be over within days...
:rolleyes:

Come back to us Lance. I wanna work with you at Blay's. You're one of the Kenpo people I like.

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by kenpo3631

I have a question for you Kansas guys...how far is Ft. Riley from Witchata? My mobilization station will be Ft. Riley and they say we might have weekends off. (of course I am not counting on it...all those prior service guys know how the service is...LOL!). However if I do get weekends off I was thinking of maybe driving over and saying hello to Sibok Kelly.

I used to be stationed there and was lucky to be that close to home........if you go off the back side of post youll be right on highway 77, if not take highway 70 to highway 77....head south on highway 77 untill you get to highway 50 then take highway 50 to I-135 then keep south you'll drive straight into Wichita. The trip takes about 1 3/4 hours if you drive about 5 over (not suggesting you speed or anything ;) )

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Seig
More likely the hostilities will get worse because the men will think you are so beautiful that they won't want their own women anymore:roflmao:

When you're as good looking as I am Seig, damn, anything is possible. Some days I just don't shave to try and disguise my good looks and avoid the screaming mobs of lovestruck women.

...at least I think that's what those mobs are. I don't know why they have the pitchforks and the torches...

Chris from CT

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin
When you're as good looking as I am Seig, damn, anything is possible. Some days I just don't shave to try and disguise my good looks and avoid the screaming mobs of lovestruck women.

Sometimes it's good to be the Gou. :rofl:

Latest Discussions