I Want to Publish You Martial Talkers

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm in the process of trying to get the July issue of The Martialist online. It's a little delayed owing to both the July 4 holiday, the "dog days of summer," and my own hectic work schedule. I do not want to skip any months or combine issues over the summer, however, and I also don't want the magazine to be just my writing (though I could easily write enough articles to cover each issue).

I would, therefore, be extremely pleased to publish any of YOU who would like to submit articles. You can write on any topic you like, as long as it can be related to self-defense and/or survival in today's society. You get a great publishing credit and bragging rights, your article gets distributed to the masses, and everybody benefits.

Now, obviously, you should consider the Martial Talk magazine before you should consider mine -- but if you can spare a little time for both of us, so much the better.

:)

Thanks!

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't sell yourself short (any of you). Sometimes we all need to be reminded of things we think have already been stated.

Latest Discussions