I may have to go back to Christianity ...

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
No worries guys, I really don't care who it was. As you said, if it was not apart of the dialogue it was just some loudmouth wanting to spew without having to answer for it, all 3 of them.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omar (and anyone else having similar problems),
You can avoid that problem by setting your preferences not to permit people to email you. You can still receive PMs and visitor messages -- but people won't be able to simply email you from the site. And both PMs and visitor messages automatically include the sender's username.

Otherwise, if you have a problem with material posted or sent to you via the various communication options here, either use the Report To Moderators button or contact any senior moderator or above. You can always send a message to MT Admin, as well. And, Bob Hubbard, the board owner, can even be contacted directly!

And, now, might I suggest that we all return to the original topic.

Last edited:
OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And, now, might I suggest that we all return to the orginal topic.

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder how something like boobies could get lost in the shuffle of an administrative discussion ... :confused:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My in box being filled with emails from people on this site who didn't care to leave their usernames but had to tell me off was funny. Guess they realized dropping f-bombs and the like could get them kicked off but they had to share. But remember, I'm the a-hole here. ;)
Just to add to this:
If you are getting harassing emails sent through our system, that is a violation of our TOS and the sender is subject to action. Forward them to [email protected] and we will be happy to investigate.

If you are referring to rep dings, again, report them and we will investigate. I checked and I don't see anything negative in your account this month.