I’m happy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My youngest daughter has been out of TKD for a couple of months now and I was training her at home for a bit but she appeared to get bored so we stopped

Yesterday she came to me and wanted to know when she could go to TKD again and I told her that we would have to wait a couple of months so Grandma could take her to a class at a new school that was to early for Mommy and Daddy to get her there

She said OK…. So can we start doing kicking and punching again so I can learn how to fight? We start today :)
I’m a happy guy… but wait there’s more

Now it is just trying to convince mom that TKD is a good MA because after the last school she has labeled all TKD fake and is planning on sending our youngest to Judo in a year or two.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that when a person first learns Xue-fu the young one must plant their own tree and grow with the tree to practice with. :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now it is just trying to convince mom that TKD is a good MA because after the last school she has labeled all TKD fake and is planning on sending our youngest to Judo in a year or two.
I can neither confirm or deny that, :).
But a good ground game is always a good thing.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My youngest daughter has been out of TKD for a couple of months now and I was training her at home for a bit but she appeared to get bored so we stopped

Yesterday she came to me and wanted to know when she could go to TKD again and I told her that we would have to wait a couple of months so Grandma could take her to a class at a new school that was to early for Mommy and Daddy to get her there

She said OK…. So can we start doing kicking and punching again so I can learn how to fight? We start today :)
I’m a happy guy… but wait there’s more

I bet you are a softie when you are helping them with their training at home! We all think you are a hardnut kung fu man and but go on XS, admit it! :D

I can imagine how much they must look up to you!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She'd hardly be the first to arrive to that conclusion, which many times is warranted. But, they are out there and it can be done. It's the world my boys and I live in. Good luck though, her self initiated motivation is inspiring.

Latest Discussions