I hope Santa is good to everyone!

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Best wishes to all of you for a very happy Christmas, and that 2020 will bring even more success!

5sjhd3T.jpg

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Santa was already good to me. So...I technically finished my Mom's Christmas shopping 10 months ago. I ordered some stuff for her birthday that I thought she would like. Then my sister and my Dad came up to me and said "we're getting Mom this really big gift and we want the whole family to go in together." So I figured I'd hold the stuff I got until Mother's Day.

Then Mother's Day rolls around, and once again my sister and Dad came up to me and said "we're getting Mom this really big gift and we want the whole family to go in together." So this time I put the gifts aside until Christmas.

Well by this point I don't even remember what they are. So I open up the Amazon boxes they came in, and wouldn't you know it - there's the guitar stand, guitar strap, and tuner that I ordered and could never find.

I told my Mom this and she just laughed and laughed.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
A very merry Xmas to all the MT community and to your families. I wish you all nothing but love, joy, peace, and 1000 squat front kicks :)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A very merry Xmas to all the MT community and to your families. I wish you all nothing but love, joy, peace, and 1000 squat front kicks :)
Same to you and yours Simon. And I wish you 1000 squat front kicks for each leg.
Merry Christmas!