Happy new year šŸŽ

Same Trick74 25

Master of Arts
Happy New Year!

No I’m not late at it, I’m wishing you all a Happy new Chinese year, the Chinese new year sneak begin today while the new year festival start the 17th this month.
It is a Fire Horse year so it indicates an ā€œexplosiveā€ year(both the year 2026 and the hose sign holds the element of fire)
For me it will be something extra extra since I myself is born in a fire horse year, it might promise an extremely good year but also not so good, so my wife bought a lot of red socks and red underwear for me since such is good to wear for protection against eventual not so good things during the year.

Happy new year !
 
Last edited:
Kung Hei Fat Choi! I was born in the year of the horse!🐓
You should wear red this year then., and a Pixiu bracelet or/and necklace, such not only protective for horse ppl during horse years but attracts money too…very good !
 
Oh I’ve just ordered some red-armed spectacles for the sunnier months!
IMG_4777.webp


A Pixui bracelet? I don’t wear any jewellery; it can interfere with sword use and be used against me in an altercation.
 
Oh I’ve just ordered some red-armed spectacles for the sunnier months!
View attachment 33806

A Pixui bracelet? I don’t wear any jewellery; it can interfere with sword use and be used against me in an altercation.
the red glasses would do it, a pixiu you can put in your home , in a Feng Shuiā€ie manner of course
 
Back
Top