I guess even TSA dropouts need a job

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The NFLs new purse policy:
No larger than a hand, no straps or handles...Sweethearts, were I come from a woman's wallet is bigger than that!

Or purses made from clear vinyl...is this high school?!
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/nfl-new-bag-policy/

What's next? Full body scan?

Oh, no back packs, fanny packs, camera bags....but you can bring stuff needed for medical conditions, after it's been inspected at specially assigned gates....

Man, I am glad I don't go to the NFL...

Are they hoping for lost purses to boost their revenue?
Or are they forgetting that a rather large amount of the fan base is female?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The NFLs new purse policy:
No larger than a hand, no straps or handles...Sweethearts, were I come from a woman's wallet is bigger than that!

Or purses made from clear vinyl...is this high school?!
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/nfl-new-bag-policy/

What's next? Full body scan?

Oh, no back packs, fanny packs, camera bags....but you can bring stuff needed for medical conditions, after it's been inspected at specially assigned gates....

Man, I am glad I don't go to the NFL...

Are they hoping for lost purses to boost their revenue?
Or are they forgetting that a rather large amount of the fan base is female?

I know they claim this is for security reasons but in reality its too keep people from hiding booze so you have to buy theirs. Its all about money and concessions.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The TSA aren't law enforcement. They are mall cops with delusions of adequacy.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The TSA has started branching out to events like this.

its not TSA its just stadium policy. Stadium security guards and local law enforcement. But again it has nothing to do with security and everything to do with increased $11 beer sales. We work security at Ravens games they have been trying to find away to stop people bringing in Booze for years. Guess they found it

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I see a money making opportunity here

:D

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
plastic doesn't show on the scanners...

But seriously, the crap has become stupid.

My wallet is bigger than my hand and I carry a small one. No strap or handle? Maybe a good thing to not get purse smacked. But I am sorry. I do not understand how guys do it, carry everything around and not having a purse...but there is stuff a lady has to carry when away from home, And some of it even I don't want to how of in a Ghetto school type bag!

But fans are unreasonable...the ladies will comply...when they really should give the league the one finger salute....

(I went to a minor league game Friday...beer used to be 4 bucks a cup...now it's 6. Pizza was 5 for a 'big slice' but still less than Little Ceasar's. The artisan beer was actually 8 bucks...the place even beat the overpriced concessions of our band boosters! Can't imagine big league prices...have not seen the braves in years!)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
plastic doesn't show on the scanners...

But seriously, the crap has become stupid.

My wallet is bigger than my hand and I carry a small one. No strap or handle? Maybe a good thing to not get purse smacked. But I am sorry. I do not understand how guys do it, carry everything around and not having a purse...but there is stuff a lady has to carry when away from home, And some of it even I don't want to how of in a Ghetto school type bag!

But fans are unreasonable...the ladies will comply...when they really should give the league the one finger salute....

(I went to a minor league game Friday...beer used to be 4 bucks a cup...now it's 6. Pizza was 5 for a 'big slice' but still less than Little Ceasar's. The artisan beer was actually 8 bucks...the place even beat the overpriced concessions of our band boosters! Can't imagine big league prices...have not seen the braves in years!)

My wife does not carry a purse ever. She sure buys enough of them but she never has one with her. Most of the time she only has an ID with her and thats in my wallet so she can buy a drink and her Cell phone in her pocket.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The NFL can pretty much get away with whatever it wants. Its a Billion dollar a year industry and the waiting list for season tickets in some places is over 20 years long. Ive been on the Ravens season ticket waiting list for 5 years now. So as long as there is someone to fill your space when they piss you off they dont care.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My wife does not carry a purse ever. She sure buys enough of them but she never has one with her. Most of the time she only has an ID with her and thats in my wallet so she can buy a drink and her Cell phone in her pocket.

Lucky her. I have to carry everybody else's crap...I need a frame pack when we go some place!

Like I said, fans are not reasonable...if they buy into the restrictions....oh well. :)

Latest Discussions