I got a bone to pick here!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Billy....... take a valium..... or two....... all in good fun.... don't be too touchy here...... I'm sure Ricardo is just teasing..... call him in person and iron it out...... don't blow your top.. You guys are too much fun to be all ugly....... cool off and I'll talk to Ricardo.....

Peace.......!! Damn it. Don't make me call Farmer in on this.......:rofl:

:asian:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

What's the Gosh-dang deal here!??? Getting so a guy can't even take a nap anymore!!!!

If you guys are gonna fight, take it out in the back yard!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by WilliamTLear

I NEVER SAID THAT TRACY KENPO WAS ILLEGITIMATE!!! RICARDO YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!! AND I AM SERIOUS!!!

I have and never will put down any Martial Art, or system... I understand that Ricardo is trying to Joke around, but the Joking is over!

Mr. Billings,

I came over to Kenpo from elsewhere too, and although I have a fair amount of pride in what I do these days, I am not the type of guy that slanders people and their passions. Ricardo is someone that I correspond with on A.O.L. Instant Messenger, and occasionally he and I get to slinging insults back and forth (i.e. the Gou Ronin/Ricardo Coalition vs. the world type of thing), but this comment that he put in my mouth was NOT spoken, or written by me. It is a joke that has gone too far, and quite frankly has made me very angry. I never said that Tracy Kenpo isn't REAL Kenpo.

Thank You,
Billy Lear
UNITED Kenpo Systems
www.geocities.com/williamtlear

First of all,

1. I didn't know if it was you! That's not the name of the poster, so how am I to know if people do not identify themselves?

2. My comment was not said in anger.

3. I would think that you know that I'm always goofing off anyway, even if it was you.

4. But I'm not so old, or expereinced so that I'm afraid to apologize. If that's what you desire, then I apologize. My ego isn't bruised by taking that extra step. That's the nice thing about being older, no sweat.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Billy....... take a valium..... or two....... all in good fun.... don't be too touchy here...... I'm sure Ricardo is just teasing..... call him in person and iron it out...... don't blow your top.. You guys are too much fun to be all ugly....... cool off and I'll talk to Ricardo.....

Hey, who you calling ugly?:soapbox:

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey,

What did I miss? Billy talking bad about other Kenpo systems again...

(now that was a joke)

jb

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

What's the Gosh-dang deal here!??? Getting so a guy can't even take a nap anymore!!!!

If you guys are gonna fight, take it out in the back yard!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

I don't do well in the back yard with FIRE ANTS!:eek:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by RCastillo
I don't do well in the back yard with FIRE ANTS!

We've gotta pour some of those fire-ants down you pants... Now that would be funny!!! :flame:

Originally posted by Michael Billings
(Yes, Billy Lear's Association, and he can also defend himself, I am not trying to do that, but give you a pespective on why he may have implied that. Watch out Billy, people in your association came up from somewhere also - Respectfully -MB)

I was under the impression that people were really pissed off at me. Especially after reading posts that contained messages like this. If it was a joke... I'm cool with that, but it didn't look like a joke to me when I started reading this string for the first time last night. I thought everyone genuinely believed that I said that and were gearing up for WAR.
:soapbox:

Originally posted by RCastillo
First of all,

1. I didn't know if it was you! That's not the name of the poster, so how am I to know if people do not identify themselves?

2. My comment was not said in anger.

3. I would think that you know that I'm always goofing off anyway, even if it was you.

4. But I'm not so old, or expereinced so that I'm afraid to apologize. If that's what you desire, then I apologize. My ego isn't bruised by taking that extra step. That's the nice thing about being older, no sweat.

1. I sign my name to ALL OF MY POSTS... even the ones that I slam you on... I want you to know who did it. I take pride in my work!
:lol:

2. I'm not crazy... I've just been in a bad mood for 28 years!
:moon:

3. Goofing off is kewel... Are you really gunna conduct a training camp in Dennis Conatser's back yard dedicated to my demise? Gee... I didn't know you cared. I feel special!!!
:ladysman:

4. Thanks for the apology. By the way... your diaper is sagging! You might wanna check into those Ultra-Absorbent Depends!
:rofl:

Laughing,
Billy Lear
United Kenpo Systems
www.geocities.com/williamtlear

OP
K

Kirk

1. I sign my name to ALL OF MY POSTS... even the ones that I slam you on... I want you to know who did it. I take pride in my work!
:lol:

2. I'm not crazy... I've just been in a bad mood for 28 years!
:moon:

3. Goofing off is kewel... Are you really gunna conduct a training camp in Dennis Conatser's back yard dedicated to my demise? Gee... I didn't know you cared. I feel special!!!
:ladysman:

4. Thanks for the apology. By the way... your diaper is sagging! You might wanna check into those Ultra-Absorbent Depends!
:rofl:

You forgot:
5. Tracy Kenpo isn't REAL Kenpo!

:rofl: ;) :rofl: ;) :rofl: ;)

Let me just say right here and right now that I'm ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was in Huntsville all day for a seminar ... you know, criminal justice stuff.

Billy, as I said in my email SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!! I was not addressing it primarily to you, but to who was blowing off some steam. I am sorry for any misunderstanding. In rereading my post, I could see my remarks being taken more seriously than I intended. Although not made in jest, they could hurt or upset someone. I know this only because I have done it ... again with you, and it has been done to me, intentionally or unintentionally.

My apologies if I ruffled yo' feathers. I also wanted to use it as a forum to say, "hey, there is lots more out there" lets don't get too territorial about what is right and wrong. Maybe I took the person who started the thread too seriously. Once again, I did not intend to "reprimand" or come across as an a#*hole (which I can be, but have tried real hard to grow out of.)

Not my place to judge, least of all what someone can write on a forum. Bear with me, give me a little more time on this forum thing, and I will try to get better at it.

Respectfully,
Michael B.
United Kenpo Systems-Texas

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score

Bear with me, give me a little more time on this forum thing

Let me know next time you'll be so close to Houston I may be able to come up and meet ya for lunch.

You know how e-mail can be misinterpreted. It's just not the same with no facial expressions and vocal inflection. The great thing is you can always go back and say "oops" and you can mend fences and rebuild bridges with words that would otherwise never be uttered...

jason bugg
Houston, Tx

OP
R

RCastillo

Billy, as I said in my email SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!! I was not addressing it primarily to you, but to who was blowing off some steam. I am sorry for any misunderstanding. In rereading my post, I could see my remarks being taken more seriously than I intended. Although not made in jest, they could hurt or upset someone. I know this only because I have done it ... again with you, and it has been done to me, intentionally or unintentionally.

My apologies if I ruffled yo' feathers. I also wanted to use it as a forum to say, "hey, there is lots more out there" lets don't get too territorial about what is right and wrong. Maybe I took the person who started the thread too seriously. Once again, I did not intend to "reprimand" or come across as an a#*hole (which I can be, but have tried real hard to grow out of.)

Not my place to judge, least of all what someone can write on a forum. Bear with me, give me a little more time on this forum thing, and I will try to get better at it.

Respectfully,
Michael B.
United Kenpo Systems-Texas

Mr. Billings,

IMHO, you came off good, I didn't see anything bad you said.You responded with a good heart, and nothing more because I didn't see any personal attacks. Those who know me(Which ain't many), know that while I'm serious about Kenpo, and like to learn/discuss, I don't get serious about fighting, discussing who's right/wrong, whatever. I just like to have fun, and interact with people.

So as Bruec Lee was told in "Enter The Dragon", by the old man, "And now you know the truth.":asian:

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Thank you Mr. Billings... I'm not angry anymore... I had the chance to srot things out today, and it appears that a few of us got our wires crossed when reading Ricardo's posts earlier...

When he said "Bring Me BILLY LEAR"... after writing his original post (about someone slamming him for being a Tracy Kenpoist) it looked as though he was pointing the finger of blame at me... I now know that this was not his intention, and I apologize for my part in this confusion... Ricardo, I'm sorry too.

Take Care,
Billy Lear
United Kenpo Systems

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's not in Webster's New World Dictionary either, so I agree with you.

Of course its not in the dictionary. The moment I said that it wasn't a 'real' word the whole universe shifted just a little hair and it disappeared from existance because everything has to come into line with what I say... 'Cause I know everything.

Its good you agree with me. I wouldn't mind it if you didn't because I have no problem with people being wrong. Not everyone can be like me and know everything.

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score

... Ricardo, I'm sorry too.

I know I said all that stuff about saying oops and all that, but....

Is this the part where you guys tounge kiss and make up or what?!?!:rofl:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Tongue kiss??? You guys are scarin' me! Startin' to act like Special Operations guys or sumthin'!:uhoh:

Dan

Latest Discussions