I am one Proud Kenpo Mama!!!!!

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
thanks to all the MT folks i have yet to meet, but have wished me well.
to clyde, who worked me for just one (long) day (so far!) and taught me plenty... the beginning of a good friendship.
to those i've trained with over the past 5+years and pushed me to do my best during the test (check the pics!)...
to my instructor, steve cordaro, for introducing me to kenpo and keeping it fun...

... and especially my family, daughter danielle, temporarily in kenpo retirement, cheering from the sidelines...
son philip, who earned his jr. black belt earlier that morning (proud papa) and dummied for my yellow belt techniques...
and beautiful wife donna (my kenpo mama) for being there for me before, during and after... on the mats and off!

left over right, bow. salute.
pete.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
pete said:
thanks to all the MT folks i have yet to meet, but have wished me well.
to clyde, who worked me for just one (long) day (so far!) and taught me plenty... the beginning of a good friendship.
to those i've trained with over the past 5+years and pushed me to do my best during the test (check the pics!)...
to my instructor, steve cordaro, for introducing me to kenpo and keeping it fun...

... and especially my family, daughter danielle, temporarily in kenpo retirement, cheering from the sidelines...
son philip, who earned his jr. black belt earlier that morning (proud papa) and dummied for my yellow belt techniques...
and beautiful wife donna (my kenpo mama) for being there for me before, during and after... on the mats and off!

left over right, bow. salute.
pete.
psst! Pete - congrats on your mt brown belt!!!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to Pete & Philip!!! Oss!!! (salute) I'm sure Donna & Danielle are very proud of both of you as we at MT are. Thanks for posting the pictures so that we could see some of the test. :partyon: :supcool: :asian:

P.S. - Also congrats on your MT Brown belt, Mr. KenpoPapa!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats to both of Pete and Phil! :partyon:

Kenpo Mama - What an awesome thing for your husband and son to reach BB and Jr. BB. You have much to proud of. Thanks for sharing and posting the great pictures. :asian:

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats to your family. It is great to see a family that practices together. Keep training and good luck in the future!!

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, congrats!!! Its so great the whole family's involved!!!

Latest Discussions