Hugh Hefner has 7 girlfriends living with him

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
A woman getting the Chippendales and finding out that they are gay is the type of "be careful what you wish for" story that Rod Serling would feature on the original Twilight Zone series.

I'd rather age, however gracelessly in my case, with one special person.

To me there's something unsettling about this Trilobite chasing after what appear to be plastic nymphets.... all of whom seem to be blond vultures just waiting for it to die. In "Hef's" world there are no warm and kindly grandparents, no noble aged grandmasters or scholars...... they can keep it.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
To me there's something unsettling about this Trilobite chasing after what appear to be plastic nymphets.... all of whom seem to be blond vultures just waiting for it to die. In "Hef's" world there are no warm and kindly grandparents, no noble aged grandmasters or scholars...... they can keep it.

Hef isn't chasing. They come to him — in droves.

Trilobites, plastic nymphets/vultures; it is what it is. Everybody involved knows the rules of the game and who is playing for what. Hef appears to be winning the game even against the most savvy (cough. Holly Madison. cough) players on the other side of the field.

FWIW, Hef comes across as "warm and kindly" and is arguably a "grandmaster" and "scholar" in the art of Attracting Young Beautiful Women.