Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I missed more than one...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
nailed it. Some of them I had to go back a long way in the old memory. Cool test, can't wait for the wife to get home from work.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL. I hope you dont write Traffic tickets.

I do...I get people for failure to yeild, stop and of course speeding...I get the punk kids for driving around with their stereo blasting..Ask me questions about those thing and I'd get 100....

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
95%. I got this one wrong:

7. When waiting to make a left turn, you should give the right-of-way to vehicles coming from the opposite direction: (Select one)

a. Until at least two vehicles have passed
b. Until dangerously close cars have passed
c. Until all of the cars have passed

I answered B, but the correct answer is C. Don't tell Drac, but I'm not waiting for a car a mile and a half up the road to pass before making that left. I will make that left when it isn't dangerous/when it is safe to do so.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't tell Drac, but I'm not waiting for a car a mile and a half up the road to pass before making that left. I will make that left when it isn't dangerous/when it is safe to do so.

Drac wouldn't expect ANYONE except some old geezer who should be at home tending his vegtable garden instead of driving to follow that asinine rule..I don't...

Latest Discussions