Howdy From Fort Worth, TX

prm2770

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ha I'm not really a cowboy. Most people just expect it from Texans.

My name is Phillip, 2nd dan KKW Taekwondo 2nd Dan Chung Do Kwan. I have been training with my current school for almost 7 years now..wow 7 yrs, time flies when your having fun.

I'm hoping to gain some great insights into how other people view and train in martial arts here at MT.

See ya'll round!

Phill

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Phill,

My husband and I lived in Saginaw for 10 years while we worked at the "bomber plant."

I sure miss tex-mex food. Now, you may not wear a cowboy hat but you'd better like El Fenix and El Rancho Grande!!!

Lynne

OP
P

prm2770

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey miles what forms do ya'll practice?

Lynne you are funny...I have to listen to that sponge all the time at my house:rpo: I have a 7 yr old and a 17 month old that just love him.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Phill,

My husband and I lived in Saginaw for 10 years while we worked at the "bomber plant."

I sure miss tex-mex food. Now, you may not wear a cowboy hat but you'd better like El Fenix and El Rancho Grande!!!

Lynne

Lynne,

I was just in Saginaw last month and in July for my krav maga certification seminars. Loved that BBQ place there on Main St. Forgot the name of it but there was a big happy face sign out front by the street. Loved the smoked turkey sandwich!

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings.

Welcome to Martial Talk.