How to use phone insurance

xjrrrdx

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well the gf dropped her phone. There is no physical damage to the phone (scratches) etc. But the LCD screen is unreadable, how would you go about explaining? I know she cant go in and say yeah I wasnt careful dropped my phone I need a new one...or can she lol.

Ive never used it so I thought I would come to the board :)

Well the gf dropped her phone. There is no physical damage to the phone (scratches) etc. But the LCD screen is unreadable, how would you go about explaining? I know she cant go in and say yeah I wasnt careful dropped my phone I need a new one...or can she lol.

Ive never used it so I thought I would come to the board :)

She needs to first look at her phone insurance policy and see what it covers. My insurance covers me against accidental breakage...which I think means that if I drop the phone and it breaks, that damage is covered. If the phone breaks because I hurled the phone at my sister when she was annoying me....that's probably not covered.

The policy also has instructions that tell you how to file a claim.

Good luck :)

She needs to first look at her phone insurance policy and see what it covers. My insurance covers me against accidental breakage...which I think means that if I drop the phone and it breaks, that damage is covered. If the phone breaks because I hurled the phone at my sister when she was annoying me....that's probably not covered.

The policy also has instructions that tell you how to file a claim.

Good luck :)

Yep, check the policy. I'm thinking it should be covered. People drop their phones all the time, it happens. A phone shouldn't break after one fall, IMO. Good luck.

Latest Discussions

Back