How to know you're a child of the 80's

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What about the ( Don't woory be happy shirts and stuff) that was eighties all the way, ny the way my first video game was pobg does anybody remember that one?
Terry

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I'll say that we had the best staurday morning cartoons. They were on everywhere just before Wrestling, Creature double feature (eventually just creature feature), and Kung Fu Theater. I've been up on Saturdays now, and check things out. Not many cartoons anymore---How Dull! What is on is computer imaging... Blaaah!

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
That was my favorite show in jr. high. When I moved to California a few years ago, Dwight Schultz, the guy who played "Howlin' Mad Murdock, went to my church. Here I am a 36 year old guy acting like a 13 year old kid.:) He's a genuinely nice guy & is a heck of a lot smarter than he ever let on on THAT show!

He was real smart! Look at how he escaped and all the roles he played, to get the job done. Brilliant!

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2004hemi said:
OMG yeah back in the days when I could write a program. And back before F-Disk when I could type in catalog and it would list all programs or home. Line 10 go to line 47 if line 47 reads this then add this. LOL and I thought I was the chit when I had two disk drives. LOL .

Arseniooooooooooooooo! Haaaallllllllllllllll! Whooo WHooooo Whooooo Whooooo

I went to high school with the drummer of Vanilla Ice I don’t know if I should even admit that one. :)

It's O.K. At least he played the drums. Remember Milli Vanilli? Now that was.........embarrassing!

Latest Discussions