How rude, I forgot to introduce myself

OP
ManOfVirtues

ManOfVirtues

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
green meanie said:
Better late than never. Welcome aboard! :)

LATE !!! Late !! .........

:frowns:

well ... at least I wasn't last.

:stands at the finish line looking for the other people:

They were right behind me I swear. :)

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
One should not be so hard on one self.I have not posted a greeting not do to forgeting but do to answering a lot of responces to the art-the founder-the early years 70s-80s.The biggest is trying to hush doubt-dismay ect.so no bashing is needed.The art was to unit.To many took to politics-whos heigher rank-ect.The art is the art-& should be remeberd as the great art & not the falling of ways.Guardian & Master of Corto Kuntao Arnis Tom Carnes (ranks from Remy & Ernesto)so both lines united on my end.How many can say that?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
One should not be so hard on one self.I have not posted a greeting not do to forgeting but do to answering a lot of responces to the art-the founder-the early years 70s-80s.The biggest is trying to hush doubt-dismay ect.so no bashing is needed.The art was to unit.To many took to politics-whos heigher rank-ect.The art is the art-& should be remeberd as the great art & not the falling of ways.Guardian & Master of Corto Kuntao Arnis Tom Carnes (ranks from Remy & Ernesto)so both lines united on my end.How many can say that?

This thread was an introduction thread.

The creator use sarcasm to make a point to get people to look.

Something I think you just do not grasp.

Latest Discussions