How Gullible Are You??

G

goshawk

Bah. I got 70-something, but the questions were so slanted anyone could have got that. ::rolls eyes:: Basically, if one answer paints the government/food insustry/corporations/pharmaceutical companies as Great Big Evil Conspiracies to Cheat Us, that's the "right" answer.

The ADHD thing alone...sure, there've been misdiagnoses, but try to tell my best friend's MD mother that her other daughter simply needs to stop snorting food colouring and we'll be finding pieces of you for the next decade.
Propaganda's funny. In the both the "amusing" and the "weird" senses of the word. On the one hand, it's ridiculous. And on the other, it's so all-pervasive, and it's not usually as poorly done as this.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
88; but, the test itself is as sensationalist as the questions it presented.

egg

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Learner. Sounds about right for me. I always seem to know just enough to be dangerous.

T

TonyM.

The test was bogus. Never the less I scored 91. Where's my foil?

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
goshawk said:
The ADHD thing alone...sure, there've been misdiagnoses, but try to tell my best friend's MD mother that her other daughter simply needs to stop snorting food colouring and we'll be finding pieces of you for the next decade.
As I not only teach these children but actually am ADD myself I can tell you that. There is genetic evidence for the phenominon. This is what I meant when I said that even when they're right, their right for the wrong reasons. Medication is NOT the only answer, but ADHD EXISTS!

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a genuine brain chemistry disorder that must be treated with drugs to help children.
FALSE. This so-called disease is entirely fictitious and has no measurable physiological basis whatsoever.
Really? Yet Overwhelmingly, people diagnosed with ADHD are shown to have a genetic predisposition to lowered dopamine levels. This actually makes it a genetically tracable disorder

Hyperactivity in children is actually caused primarily by poor nutritional habits (consumption of refined sugars and food coloring) and can be easily corrected in less than two weeks by taking children off all refined carbohydrates and food additives.
Hmm... And Yet over 70 percent of the patients who try this have no appreciable difference in their symptoms...hmmm... Maybe that's because hyperactivity and ADHD are two completlely seperate disorders!

The ADHD "disease" was invented to sell drugs and boost the power of the highly corrupt psychiatric community, which increasingly "discovers" fictitious diseases and treats them with mind-altering narcotics
Granted, western medicine enjoys the profits of treating symptoms rather than the disease, to claim that ADHD was invented by the pharmaceutical companies is preposterous.

Latest Discussions