How does he DO that!?

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He isn't really disappearing, he's manipulating his chi, causing the light to bend around him and only appears to be disappearing, keep praciticing, I'm sure you'll get it:uhyeah:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey man, its on YouTube so it MUST be true :lol2:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xue... it's actually not as bad as it seems.

The guy isn't disappearing. He can't do that any more than you or I can (Carol's a different story... she can do stuff we can't... get over it!)

What's happening is that the room is moving, and it gets in front of the guy, so he disappears from view. When the room gets to the place where the guy looks like he started, it drops back into place, the guy is once again inside it, visible once more, and he starts up again. Nothing to worry about!

Oh, and in case you were wondering... It's Ashida who's moving the room. Minor manifestation of his Ninja Qi power. No big deal! :)

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue... it's actually not as bad as it seems.

The guy isn't disappearing. He can't do that any more than you or I can (Carol's a different story... she can do stuff we can't... get over it!)

What's happening is that the room is moving, and it gets in front of the guy, so he disappears from view. When the room gets to the place where the guy looks like he started, it drops back into place, the guy is once again inside it, visible once more, and he starts up again. Nothing to worry about!

Oh, and in case you were wondering... It's Ashida who's moving the room. Minor manifestation of his Ninja Qi power. No big deal! :)

Ahh so that explains it.... I should have know Asida Kim was somehow involved.

Latest Discussions