Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It also helps to be a SUPPORTING MEMBER. :angel:

Darth F.Takeda

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Honk Honk Honk!

Only have had a liitle of it as a Kid (My step dad trained in Thailanddurring his time there in the USAF) but just learning to be all about kicking the legs and using elbows has helped me all my life.

Getting pretty chummy now with a MT Instructor, so I might be adding some to my plate.

dragonswordkata

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Honk!

MT is well worth the $15! I have used quite a bit of the info gained here in my classes.
Soooooooo:jediduel: feel the force of MT, join the good side :)

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Honk Honk Honk!

Only have had a liitle of it as a Kid (My step dad trained in Thailanddurring his time there in the USAF) but just learning to be all about kicking the legs and using elbows has helped me all my life.

Getting pretty chummy now with a MT Instructor, so I might be adding some to my plate.

Heh heh heh ... in this case, "MT" stands for MartialTalk.com. :) But I'm glad you enjoy Muay Thai as well. :asian:

Darth F.Takeda

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I saw the thread title and started honking to quick=)

Martial Talk is pretty cool, overall, sometimes nothing happens over at Judo/Jujutsu for a few days, but there are a million Forums here, so you can always find something to stimulate your brain.

When my tax return comes in, I'm sending some support.

So Honk Honk Honk!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw the thread title and started honking to quick=)

Martial Talk is pretty cool, overall, sometimes nothing happens over at Judo/Jujutsu for a few days, but there are a million Forums here, so you can always find something to stimulate your brain.

When my tax return comes in, I'm sending some support.

So Honk Honk Honk!!

Way cool! It's the best $15 you could spend!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes how can you not love this site with all the info. one van get. Becoming a supporting member insure it stays around. Hint Hint

senseiblackbelt

Green Belt
Reaction score

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I want to tell you folks that I think MartialTalk is the friendliest, most cohesive internet Martial Arts discussion board and I am proud to boast my membership here because of its members.

The vision of the founder is to have a place where we can respectfully exchange ideas, argue fine points in a mature fashion and have some fun without too many politics muddying the waters.
How times (or mostly members) have changed :-(

TMA17

Black Belt
Reaction score
I personally think it still is. Everyone on here is knowledgeable and helpful from what I've experienced.