54.5 KB · Views: 123
  • $iraq.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 125
  • $sink.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 127

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ironically I was talking to someone today who told me that Dog's have masters...... Cats have staff....

NEVER turn your back on one of the little fur balls.... Trust me on this, I use to work for one....

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Then my house is PURE EVIL as we have 6..
Got you beat... my brother has 9 cats 4 all blacks, one white with a greyish mark on her head, two greys and one kitten and a stray or two that comes in and out whenever it wants :rolleyes: ... then two dachsunds and three puppies... 3 parakeets and several goldfish

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got you beat... my brother has 9 cats 4 all blacks, one white with a greyish mark on her head, two greys and one kitten and a stray or two that comes in and out whenever it wants :rolleyes: ... then two dachsunds and three puppies... 3 parakeets and several goldfish

DAAAMMMNNN...Wife wants dog...She brought one home from the local shelter and in the two days we had it it bonded with her to the point where it snapped at her daugter who brought my Grandson over for a visit..It was returned to the shelter wher the staff was advised this was a one person dog..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
DAAAMMMNNN...Wife wants dog...She brought one home from the local shelter and in the two days we had it it bonded with her to the point where it snapped at her daugter who brought my Grandson over for a visit..It was returned to the shelter wher the staff was advised this was a one person dog..

Cat then a dog.... trying to complete the food chain are we :)

When I had a cat I also had a dog, the dog just loved the cat and plated with it constantly.... however the cat hated the dog and was constantly trying to attack the dog, which the dog interpreted as play and this just annoyed the cat even more...it was a vicious yet hilarious circle to watch actually

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mother-In-Law brought her Lab over a couple of times..The older cats wanted no part of her, the kittens just couldn't get enough of her attention..

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I loved those pictures! Someone was saying how many cats they have? I visited my uncle in Florida- he has 10 cats, 5 indoors, 5 outdoors. He also used to have 2 Huskies.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
i have 3, and one i swear is the child of the Devil

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lol, no that uncle rolly the most laid back and lazy cat iv ever seen. You can do just about anything to him and he wont take revenge on you.... but he just might on your shoes

Latest Discussions