Hmmmmm

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok...What's everybody doing here on a Friday night? Shouldn't we all have dates or something to do?

Me? I've only been separated 2 months and women still scare me.

What's everyone else's excuse?

This thread good Saturday night, too.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just finishd supper and dont think the wife would like it if I went out with someone else on a date..

As for tomorow I have friends driveing down from N.H. and we will practice (after I get out of work) untill about 10pm the eat talk,etc. sunday they will practice with charlie ( grimfang) untill I get of work then for a few hours more befor supper and returning home. It might not be the way erveyone spends Easter but its what we do

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Ok...What's everybody doing here on a Friday night? Shouldn't we all have dates or something to do?

Me? I've only been separated 2 months and women still scare me.

What's everyone else's excuse?

This thread good Saturday night, too.

Well I have been divorced for 8 years and women still scare me ;)

Seriously, I am not feeling well so not going out or going to a friends house.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back from the gym with the wife and kids no class good friday, so going to take the kids fishing. Been married to long I guess. No life.
terry

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well I was going to go the sparing class tonight. But the wife forgot and decided to get a 3 hour hair cut. So instead I just mowed the front yard and checked in here to see what’s new. (dang that sounds like an OLD married guy) but that’s what I am.

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
2004hemi said:
Well I was going to go the sparing class tonight. But the wife forgot and decided to get a 3 hour hair cut. So instead I just mowed the front yard and checked in here to see what’s new. (dang that sounds like an OLD married guy) but that’s what I am.
You poor b**tard....when my wife gets a 3 hour haircut, it typically costs more than a car payment, and I can't even tell she's done anything.

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A girlfriend of mine once got entangled in an 8 hour haircut on my birthday. She ended up looking like Mrs. Brady and I got in so much trouble for mentioning that fact.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am preparing for an Easter get together with family from out of town. My house smells great. Just baked two cakes. :D

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
LOL Na this one was around $75 and I don’t see a big change. I guess they put highlights in her hair? Looked fine before to me, but she is not real happy with my hair cut I just got. I went back to the Air Force high and tight. #2 on top and#1 on the sides and back.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I am preparing for an Easter get together with family from out of town. My house smells great. Just baked two cakes. :D

Ones for me, right?

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
just closed up the school. up early tomorrow for morning classes, rank testing and an awards banquet.

saturday night's alright for fighting, but fridays we come home and go to bed.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll spend my saturday making the 40 minute drive to my parents house to fix their clothes dryer and spend a little time with them. Erica should be off work by 5 and we'll go to the gym together (how romantic, huh). Gotta work on Easter so I can be off on Monday to attend a martial arts seminar. I'll be so glad when the weather and my schedule can get together so we can hit the river for a two day float trip.

Latest Discussions