History of Islamic Hostility and an Analysis of Current Threat Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good deal! Another couple of vicious animals where they need to be... behind bars. Thanks to the men and women who have dedicated their lives to vigilantly fight against those who intend to do harm to our citizens here and abroad.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the data is prob right

your conclusions however are pollyanna pie in the sky wishfull thinking

you see a low chance, so you dismiss it

i see a low chance, (and it is a low chance), but i still see a threat.

a particuarly bad threat since they cant be reasoned with. You cant reason with a religious fanatic

Also, i take the next step. I see the threat, and i trace it back to it's source: ISLAM

you dont.

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
the data is prob right

a particuarly bad threat since they cant be reasoned with. You cant reason with a religious fanatic

Also, i take the next step. I see the threat, and i trace it back to it's source: ISLAM

you dont.

Lets get rid of all guns, because, they have to potiential to kill.

Oh Cars too, because they have a chance to hit someone...and people drive drunk...people die. So those are no go either.

Better not eat anything, you could get food poisoning, or worse choke to death...yeah don't do that.

TF, you conclusion to this issue is based on fear and ignorance.

Allah/God/Yaweh, Bless you. I hope you pray to whatever God you believe in for compassion, guidence and tolerance.

BooBoo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey TF you hypocrite its easy to paintbrush and accuse others but much harder to look in the mirror isn't it? Let me put it this way. Would it be right to deduce that America and Americanss are a genocidal and psychotic nation because a group of extremists (the American government) droppeed a nuclear bomb on Japan, massacred 2+ million Vietnamese in a war based on a lie, or imposed unjustly harsh sanctions in Iraq which resulted in the deaths of 1.5M Iraqis in the 1990s? This is just a glimpse of the genocide and misery inflicted by the US extremist government around the globe in the last few decades.

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sensei Payne wrote:
"If your refering to the 9/11 attacks...those 19 were merely patsies...they weren't muslim jihadists...because if they were, they were living in sin all the way up to there last breath....they wouldn't be good canidates to be martyrs..with there strip club visits and sex toy orders, etc etc"

So by your theory was Nidal Malik Hasan a Muslim Jihadist? It has been reported he was a frequent and recent visiter to strip clubs before he became a mass murderer.

The type of behavior you are commenting on has been observed in many of those seeking Islamic Martyrdom. There are a number of theories why this behavior is so common in those seeking to become Martyrs. By your comment above I am not sure you understand what a Martyr is or the stark very real difference between Christian and Muslim Martyr's. The basic difference is that a Christian becomes a Martyr by being killed because of their faith while a Muslim can become a Martyr by murdering for their faith. Although it is not considered murder as those killed have no soul. Same word different route.

Many Muslim's believe in scales of justice for their Day of Judgement. Their deeds will be weighed good verse bad. it is my understanding that partaking in Jihad for Allah's cause is second only to a belief in Allah on the good side of the scale and far outweigh anything on the bad side. So advancing Islam thru a great Jihad is a way to paradise no matter the evil that one did prior to the Jihad.

For some of the Jihadist behaving 'badly' is a means of blending in. Atta would drink with his Western 'friends' and eat hotdogs and such and advised the other 19 (in writing) to also do so in order to blend in and deceive western observers. This of course was in line with the doctrine of taqiyya (I had to look up the name http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Lying_for_Islam_(taqiyya))

After attending a short course on unrelated material I was having a discussion with a couple of other attendees, and this topic (why do they (homicidal bombers) often drink and go to strip clubs) came up in the discussion. Both the others being physiologists (one was military but I cannot remember which branch, was dressed in civvies) had an interesting theory. They thought that some of the homicide bombers would commit sinful acts both as a way to bolster their resolve and to increase their disgust of Western Civilization. Once the sin was committed they would have no choice other than Jihad if they wished to get to paradise paired with it is easier to murder innocents if you can devalue their worth. It was at least forty minutes we talked but that is the gist of it as I recall. I found it interesting.

Regards
Brian King

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OH MAN…where have all you guys been!?!?!?
I figured all this out here already…nuff said :D

Sorry, It looked like you could use a bit of humor here.
I'll go now, please carry on :asian:

Last edited:

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ad homs are not allowed here. Attack the post, not the poster

He's quite right. Didn't know "Mentor" was an elective office, though-souds like you're campaigning, John....:lfao:

BTW, it's not ad hominem if you're being a hypocrite is relevant to the discussion.

You could say "no name calling" and leave it at that, along with no tattling, either. :lfao:

Here ya go:

Hey TF your posts are hypocritical its easy to paintbrush and accuse others but much harder to look in the mirror isn't it? Let me put it this way. Would it be right to deduce that America and Americanss are a genocidal and psychotic nation because a group of extremists (the American government) droppeed a nuclear bomb on Japan, massacred 2+ million Vietnamese in a war based on a lie, or imposed unjustly harsh sanctions in Iraq which resulted in the deaths of 1.5M Iraqis in the 1990s? This is just a glimpse of the genocide and misery inflicted by the US extremist government around the globe in the last few decades.

Fixed that for ya. :lfao:

Originally Posted by Sensei Payne
If your refering to the 9/11 attacks...those 19 were merely patsies...they weren't muslim jihadists...

No.+1 to Brian for taqiyya, he's absolutely right-in fact, this is the very reason why John and so many others have such an unreasonable fear-you can't know about even the "good" Muslims, or the Middle Easterners who aren't apparently Muslims, or even the Croatian and Serbian immigrant in your neighborhood who have blonde hair and blue eyes......:lfao:

Last edited:

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
wave goodbye to your credibility......

see I was under the impression that "holy men" on a mission from God wouldn't be worried with worldly means...hence the reason why I made my previous comments.

Brian responded citing his sources, and I conceed to the facts.

Problem is, your conjectures on this board have all been out of fear and ignorance, which turns into hate and Malice.

My credibility is still there by conceeding to irrefusable evidence from third party sourses...Yours are based off of Pundits and there ramblings, with there sponsered websites.

BooBoo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The fact is TF you and your posts aree hypocritical. You present yourself as an American patriot but you are just basically parotting and regurgitating mainstream news (propaganda) and basing your simplistic black and white views on them.

If you were concerned at all with the real and fundamental problems that the average middle and working class American (and non-American for that matter) individual is facing you would focus your attention on America's real and fundamental economic and social problems like de-industrialisation and Wall Streets role in ruining and decimating the great industrial power that was once America and turning it into a debt fueled paper economy. Maybe you should check out the views of some real patriots like Paul Craig Roberts as a start.

But then again hypocrites like you can be found in every society. You remind me a bit of the extremist Wahabbis that are found in some middle eastern societies who preach morality to the massees and turn a blind eye for the most part to the injustices, corruption and cruelty of the rulers. Wahabbism is a Saudi funded idealogy by the way and may I remind you that the Saudis and US government are allies. Al Qaeda is also a CIA creation but that's another story that might inconvenience your black and white world view.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the data is prob right

you dont.

So, my data is correct, but my conclusions are not, yet you then validate my conclusion by agreeing with it.

ok.

You do realize that one also can not reason with an out of control car right?
By your reasoning, it sounds like you think the molestation of kids at airports is a reasonable cost for security, and anyway those kids should blame Islam for the nice man in blue touching their peepee and not a botched, ineffective and driven by fear policy.

You also do realize that, if you eliminate Islam 100%, that something else would simply replace it, and we'd still be dealing with fanatics and crazied nutters, just under a different title?

Out of curiosity, how many of the 65+ US school shootings that have happened since 2000 do you believe were caused by Muslim Extremists?

How many of the 1,851 aircraft crashes (world wide) since 2000 were caused by Muslim Extremists would you say?

There are a few hundred cops listed in our memorials here. How many of themwould you estimate were killed by either a direct or indirect action of a Muslim Extremist?

Do you recognize that there is a difference between a Muslim, A Muslim Extremist and a Muslim Jihadist, or are they all the same to you, all equally guilty/evil?

Now that you've traced it back, now what?
What are you doing to protect yourself and family?
What steps have you taken or are taking to ensure your safety?
Do they include walking around with a mirror on a stick to check under parked cars for explosives, or the purchase of a trained explosive sniffing dog, for example?
Do you swab the door handle and check for residue like the folks at the airport did to my camera 4 fricken times?
Do you pat down visitors to the house, run them through a nudiscan and make them take their shoes off?

I'm semi serious here. I'm semi kidding as it's all pretty ridiculous.
Unless your (generic your) someone who thinks they used JEM & the Holograms to fake plane attacks.
:D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking momentarily here unofficially... folks attack the messages not the messengers. TF and I have exchanged a few needley comments, but he and I have a long track record here on a few topics, and are friends enough that he knows I'm just giving him a little friendly grief, and vice versa. The bulk of our debate is on the matter at hand, and most comments should focus on that, and not get personal.

Danke.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Muslim isn't a race any more than Christian is.
TF might be bigoted, but then again, so might I be.

He also has every right as an American to hold his views and beliefs.
I disagree with him, on a few points.
I also agree with him, on a few points.
I also as an American, have those rights.

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
someone needs to leash this guy or at least explain the facts of life to him

muslim isnt a race and whats more, i have already said IN ENGLISH i dont think the people are the problem, the religion is

so take that accusation of racism and shove it

Lookie here boo boo
enough with the personal shots.

Bob,
you are repeting yourself.

low percentage

we got it already

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Muslim isn't a race any more than Christian is.
TF might be bigoted, but then again, so might I be.

He also has every right as an American to hold his views and beliefs.
I disagree with him, on a few points.
I also agree with him, on a few points.
I also as an American, have those rights.

Dude, totally right.

As an American he has every right to say whatever he wants...and by God he makes these boards intresting at times...so yeah like you I disagree with him, ata least on these points he is making on this thread.

but arguing weather they are a race or not is like arguing if the Jews are a race or not...I know many Jews that refer to themselves as a race. When people talk about the Holocaust they talk about a "race" being wiped out...but I guess all of that is another argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions