Hillary, on facing the public

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We could all learn a lesson from Richard Pryor.

(Sorry, Brewsters Millions is on here at work)

When I saw everybody's Favorite "Love to Hate Her" Anti War Mom speak in DC, she said under no circumstances should we vote for Hillary Clinton.

diamondbar1971

Green Belt
Reaction score
oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on, lets give her a chance...if she don't make it, just think, they could get her, Bill and Monica on the Jerry Springer show..............omg, can youimagine the ratings....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on, lets give her a chance...if she don't make it, just think, they could get her, Bill and Monica on the Jerry Springer show..............omg, can youimagine the ratings....

And can you imagine the FIGHTING???? ;) :D

diamondbar1971

Green Belt
Reaction score
carol, would that be kung fu fighting...hahahah...hey, did you ever get the PM that I sent to you in response to your quesions about LimaLama..???

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pity the old Roman custom of sending the politicians your blades went out of favor. Then again, with the lot we have, I'm not sure I'd trust them to know what to do.....

OP
Monadnock

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
More stacked decks from the Communist News Network.

CNN Defends Its Use of Democratic Supporters in Republican YouTube Debate

The cable news network, in collaboration with video Web site YouTube, hosted the Wednesday night debate that had more than 30 voters pose questions to the Republican candidates. It later turned out that several of those questioners are actively supporting Democratic candidates. [Hillary]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314002,00.html

Now, I'm not sure how the "selection" process worked for this [stupid] form of debate, but it sure makes our whole election and campaigning process look even stupider than what is has become. And to let CNN run it is just ludicrous.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Were the questioners citizens?

Are not the candidates running for an office that serves all citizens?

Are the questions legitimate?

Is it a fair question to ask if homosexuals can serve in the military? We are in a time of war. Why would we reject anyone who wishes to serve?

If one chooses to 'punish', why not punish 'behavior', rather than 'attitude'; e.g. If a heterosexual soldier rapes a woman, charge the crime, if a homosexual soldier rapes a man, charge the crime. If there is no criminal violation, why serve sentence?

Seems to me, that's a fair question - regardless of who asks.

Sorros

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Were the questioners citizens?

Are not the candidates running for an office that serves all citizens?

Are the questions legitimate?

Is it a fair question to ask if homosexuals can serve in the military? We are in a time of war. Why would we reject anyone who wishes to serve?

If one chooses to 'punish', why not punish 'behavior', rather than 'attitude'; e.g. If a heterosexual soldier rapes a woman, charge the crime, if a homosexual soldier rapes a man, charge the crime. If there is no criminal violation, why serve sentence?

Seems to me, that's a fair question - regardless of who asks.
I have no problem with homosexuals serving in the military. As a veteran i can tell you the military is already full of them, and nearly every body knows who they are.
The don't ask don't tell policy works really well.
When your bunked or deployed there is about two feet of room from your bunk and your room mates. You change, sleep, and shower with these guys.
It is the same reason that me and your wife don't use the same bathrooms or shower in the gym.
You don't want a guy to aways be checking you out, because he is turned on by you. Or bidding for for a barracks mate because he thinks he is hot.
We had a lot of problems in my barracks with Bisexual females dating men.
When they returned to the barracks fights braoke out all the time due to jealousy. Guys even got stabbed by their lesbian lovers.
It is a real problem.

Latest Discussions